JOB VACANCIES IN A MICROFINANCE BANK
A leading Microfinance Bank with its Head Office on Lagos island requires highly motivated
ambitious and disciplined individuals with strong personalities for the following positions:
The job vacancy sections include:
1. Marketing Unit Heads:
The successful candidate will be responsible for customer acquisition retention and optimization of relationship,
• A good first degree with minimum of 5years post qualification experience in the financial service sector.
• Possession of any relevant higher or professional qualifications will bean added advantage.
• Must be computer literate and conversant with the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Hardworking self motivated and must have a strong drive for excellence.
• Must have a good knowledge of micro finance sector with an excellent marketing and sales record of banking products.
• Good oral and Written skills, interpersonal and presentation skills are mandatory.
HEAD OF OPERATIONS;
Qualification for this Bank job vacancy:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective management of banking operations; overseeing branch operations, establishment and management of the customer care platform.
• A relevant first degree in Business administration, Banking and Finance, Accounting or any other Social Sciences.
• Possession of any other relevant MBA or post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage
a Minimum of five years experience in banking operations.
a Sound written & verbal communication skills.
• Must be computer literate.
HEAD OF FINANCIAL CONTROL
right candidate will keep the bank’s financial records, manage liquidity and will be responsible for driving the company’s financial management system, In addition he/she Will ensure effective delivery of financial and management reports
and also ensure strict adherence to the bank’s financial control system
Qualification of this Bank job Vacancy
• A good first degree or its equivalent and a recognized professional accounting qualification (i.e.ACA,ACCA, or an equivalent certification).
• A post-graduate degree will bean added advantage.
• Minimum of 7years Post graduate experience, out of which at least 5years should have been In a financial environment,
• Good knowledge of financial management and Cost Accounting.
• Must be computer literate, with high proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
• Must have good organizational and leadership skills. ;1
HEAD OF RISK MANAGEMENT
:The successful candidate will be responsible for effective management of the risk portfolio of the bank arid will ensure the sustainable operations of the banks Risk management policy.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS for this Bank Vacancy
a A good social or Management degree
• An Accounting ‘or Financial or Risk management professional qualification will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 6years experience in risk management In the financial service sector.
• A good knowledge of the Microfinance sector.
• Excellent analytical skills.
The successful candidates will be responsible for customer acquisition and relationship management.
REQUIRED QUAliFICATIONS for this vacancy
a A good first degree or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
a Minimum of 5years experience in a similar position.
• A relevant professional qualification would be an added.advantage.
• Experience in marketing financial products Good communication, presentation and analytical skills.
Method of applying for this Bank job vacancy
Applicants should forward their cover letters and CVs to
Within TWO WEEKS