Job Vacancies in Nigeria for O’ Level holders (SSCE or WAEC)

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home1/jumoke/public_html/wp-content/plugins/follow-category-feeds/follow-category-feeds.php on line 41

JOB VACANCIES in Nigeria for O’ Level holders (SSCE or WAEC)
An outstanding company in Nigeria had job vacancies for SSCe and O level holders to occupy the following positions:
1. Drivers
2. Dry cleaner
3. Cleaner

Requirements:
1. At least 4 credits in SSCe/NECO/WASC
2. Should not be more than thirty years of age
To apply for this vacancy, send your Cv and state the post which you are applying for to: mcobansresource@live.com

MORE JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Job Vacancies in Nigeria for O’ Level holders (SSCE or WAEC)

1. Okafor chinelo j says:

Am an o.level holder,very good in english and paper work(writing)need a sectary or any perculia work.thanks

2. samuel says:

hello am samuel.am an o level holder seeking for any available post in any reasonable organisation ..am good in computer analyses,data management using micro spread sheet,microsoft word,mail processing and many more.pls kindly mail me for any positive response.thanks

3. Raphael ajibo says:

I am 26yrs old and an o’level holder, i am very good in spoken and written english, and also a very good communicator. So contact me if any good organisation is looking for a front desk personel.

4. Nonye okoye says:

Pls am a o’level student with grades looking for a job in marketing companies. Pls if u see anyone around dis my email:okoyenonye65@yahoo.com

5. Blessing Asuquo says:

My name is Blessing Asuquo i am a O’level holder NECO, pls anyone that see any job around lagos island/mainland which required my qualification should pls inform me with dis num 08083760077.

6. AMAKU EDET says:

Am AMAKU by name, please i need a work of an o level, here in calabar

7. I will L♥√ع t♡̬̩̃̊ do my best in all my duties,t♡̬̩̃̊ work for you with all effort Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ perewari Alazigha

8. Shahzad Akhtar says:

Hello Sir, I am from Pakistan and doing Electronics Engineering in 4th year but i am so tired from study,I can do any office work job,Please if have then give me a chance,you will see me sincere with work, Thank You

9. Patience onwuchikwa says:

Hello, am patience a young lady of 21 years, very good in communication and am presentable, am an computer literate with 8 credit in my waec i need a decent job in abuja any body who can help pls email me. Patbaby68@gmail.com. Thanks.

10. Am okoronkwo chinomso .N. says:

Am chinomso an O’level holder,i made my 9 credits and am very good in Economics,commerce and goverment. Pls help me out wen ever a company a person lik me. Cal me with dis 07030897847

11. Osato Guobadia says:

I am a self motivated ordinary level graduate that is highly resourceful, productive, flexible and very creative and also poses a passion for excellence and team work; any superb organization will be a suitable platform to offer my skills and services.

12. moses shobiye says:

Am moses by name,21 yrs old,an o’level student with good grades ,also a computer literate and can also drive!…i would be glad if i can be granted a job as an o’level student with any organisation!…here is my number (08132193690)thanks!

13. Ifunanya rita says:

Plz am an o‘level holder i need a good job either as a sale representative or as a front dest personell tnx

14. Shola ige sunday says:

Am a 23yrs old o level graduate,am very active an good in the repairing of locks and duplicating of keys. I can also work as a receptionist in any reputable organization.thank u.

15. KENNETH UDE says:

IN MEED ABANQUETING JOB IN ANY NIGERIA INDUSTRY

16. aso ignatius okem says:

am 25 looking for A job in lagos that suites an o level candidate.had english b3;math c5.&currently having P T programme @agos state poly.disciple biz admin.position office assistant.if any cal 07044302141.

17. Precious Godspower says:

Am an 0’level holder base in port Harcourt,please i need a job i can speak very well.Even if is office assistance.Thank u.

18. Ifee Daniel says:

I am 20 years old man from anambra state. Olevel and Alevel holder,pls i am looking for a good and decent job for time been until i gain admission” also, i speak good english and write verywell’ i also have amazing skill in art draw very well. Incase there is any” this is my contact no 080266 God bless

19. My Names are Miss Mba-kalu Emmanuella Onyekachi, I hail From Akanu Ohafia Local Government in Abia State, I am Currently a Student in Ebonyi State University, Studying History and International Relations.Attended my Secondary School at Federal Government Girl’s College Ezzamgbo in the year 2o1o.I Live at Ebonyi State, Abakaliki.I’m Very Good at computer Operations Based on Microsoft word, Excel, Power-point and Corel-Draw. Would Be Grateful if you Kindly consider me in Your Organisation.

Thanks,For Your Consideration.

Yours Faithfully,

20. ENDURANCE says:

my name is endurance, i am an O’level student i just wrote my waec and am seeking for a job of a sales,marketer,distributor,printer etc,pls if there is any help for me call me with dis, 08132732389.THANKS

21. Sulaimon Kafayat says:

Pls am lukin 4 a decent work dat suite me….I am o level holder..Seekin 4 admission dis year…nobody 2 help me so i nid work,aim of gettin moni 2 do the processin of admission….Am a cooker..i will be glad if my request is granted…08069538189

22. Solomon onyebuchi says:

Am solomon onyebuchi am o level studnt, am gentle,andhard working,pls i need a job am a driver,engenering,or any hotel work,i can do all type of work pls if anyone.pls conect me on my number 08031801643.08184738630,

23. Dickson Onisobuana says:

I am an o level holder a healthy young Man of 22yrs old. I can speak good english, am hardworking and smart,i hate been idle. I really need a good job so that i can forward my edu to university level.if any pls contact me through this line 08169665171 and 07061916914. Thanks

24. SUNDAY VINCENT says:

My name is sunday vincent I hail from oru east L.G.A of imo state,I graduated as an Olevel student with the intention to work for any firm or company that would accept me so as to help save some money to further my education I would be glad if you will.accept my application and to work on your company…

Thanks yours faithful
    SUNDAY VINCENT

25. SUNDAY VINCENT says:

08132321730

26. john victor says:

am 17yearr and a ssce o’ level holder a job ,Dis Ar My Line 08131233572 08099549559
    and my email is oluwavicky2@gmail.com

27. samuel I. says:

Gud day sir/madam am samuel I am very much intersted in the post of dry cleaner my goal is to be a reason of success in your establashement.I will be very pleased if my request is granted am a olevel holder may god bless u 07034750788

28. christabel chinyere says:

am 18, very good at operating the computer and also good in speaking english and writing, need a secretary or accounting work…08186501656

29. ahmad mustapha says:

hlo im ahmad im a o’level gradute if there is any type of work i will make sure i handled it but best driver.

30. Aniefiok friday peter says:

Gud day ma / sir
    Am a holder of waec an a six months diploma in computer studies, speacks english flently an am in need of a secratary job within abak, akwa ibom state Nigeria, i am very creative an my purpose is nt 2 work alone bt as a team member in other 2 present a finish work in ur company or oganization,
    please kindly reply
    Thanks, kindly call 07031089167

31. henry says:

pls am an O level holder .am good in electrical work’s be it surface or conduit wiring pls if there is any vacancy for an electrician. call ma with this no.08061248285

32. Archibong,Idoreyin says:

i need a job in a hotel in Calabar as a steward. I hav my ssce result. I am fluent in english language n resourceful
    I wil b glad if my request is favourably considered.

33. udeozor chisom says:

Hello,my name is ueozor chisom and a student his waec but not yet out,im interested in any company in abuja to work with pls callme on 08104345562

34. Philip says:

My name is Philip, im an o’level student, a compter engr, instructor, graphic designer, a fast typist with 85 words per minute, with general and advance knowledge in computer. i need job in any organization or institution where i can put a lot of my skills and talent in. I can also work under pressure as well. I will be very pleased if my request is favorably considered. Thanks. Here is my contact 08166563757

35. Adewuyi Abosede says:

My name is Adewuyi Abosede, am an O’level student, i am computer literate with general knowledge in computer. in need a job in Ibadan.
    presently i want to further my education by applying for a distance learning degree programme in Ibadan. Here is my contact. 08050867021.

36. ezike peter says:

my name is ezike peter emeka i am an o’level student also have my 6 month diploma result speaks good english. Am 23yers old and possess a hard working sprit pls contact me with this 08141350871 i await ur replay

37. Kate says:

please, am in need of any available job in any legal organization. Am 20! seeking for a menial job in Enugu. I can speak fluent in English and am enthusiastic…. can handle any task given to me. my number is 07061911633. Thank u!

38. Joseph says:

I am an o level holder, and I can drive automatic cars. please any vacancy in any company or personal driver in Lagos contact me on +2348137936874. Thank you.

39. ezema Onyeka says:

My name is Onyeka,frm Enugu but base in Abuja.Av got ND in Pub administration but my result is yet to be out.please,I will apreciate any update on job vacancies around Abuja vicinities.Any kind of job suitable for ND or WAEC.08036751078 is my dial.onyekachukwugideonezema@yahoo.com is my email

40. ebere says: