Ecowas Urgent Recruitment ; www.ecowas.int

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home1/jumoke/public_html/wp-content/plugins/follow-category-feeds/follow-category-feeds.php on line 41

Vacancy announcement
The ecowas council of ministers created within the ecowas executive
secretariat and nepad needs a candidates who can to develop the
implement regional infrastructure are urgently needed to fill the
vacant post

1.      Director
2.      Transport infrastructure specialist in railways
3.      Transport infrastructure specialist in civil engineering/roads
4.      Energy infrastructure specialist
5.      Telecommunications infrastructure specialist
6.      Economics/ financial analyst
7.      Regulation specialist in legal adviser
8.      Procurement specialist
9.      Head of administrator and financial  officer
10.     Human resources & administrative officer

To know more visit our website: www.ecowas.int.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

102 Responses to Ecowas Urgent Recruitment ; www.ecowas.int

1. like to work with your company

• ikyaagba Dooshima says:

In reference to your stipulated demands on the inputs regarding the above position, which i have keen working interest, i wish to make it known here that with my background of psychology i will not just have a lot to do with the individuals within the organization and as well those the organizaton impacts upon, but will effectively assist in programs, development and intervention .

• What other place would one dream of working other than ecowas, without my contribution, the vision is not yet complete.

• Nderamo w peniel says:

As an archaeologist from Ahmadu Bello university, I will like to work with your reputable organization to enhance growth and development in culture and tourism and human resource management. Kindly accept me as a worthy applicant. Hoping to hear from you.

2. BAKO ABIGAIL says:

I WILL BE DELIGHTED TO WORK WITH IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUINITY SO AS TO ADD MORE VALUE TO ITS ORGANIZATION

3. AKINPELU ABOSEDE EDNA says:

I love to work with ECOWAS

4. Margaret Akpabio says:

I am a procurement specialist and am interested in working with your organisation.
    Thank you.

5. Maureen Unemilin says:

I will like to work in your reputable organization if giving the opportunity to.
    Am able to work effectively at all level with ability to adjust quickly and would like to Contribute to the achievement of organizational goal through professionalism, excellent customer delivery and teamwork

6. I will by happy to work with your organization

7. Ismaila Abdulyakin says:

I will be happy to work with your organization

8. Awoniyi Wasiu says:

I will like to work with ECOWAS.

9. Onovo Chiamaka Lovina says:

I will like to work with your reputable institution.I graduated from the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.I obtained B.A French lowers division in 2009 and did my youth service in 2009\2010.I adapt to an unkown system of work.Thanks.

10. Esther Sampson says:

I will Love to work in Ecowas, considering my course of study. .

11. ochedikwu felix says:

I will like to work in your reputable organization where proven skills and proffesional drivers are needed.

12. Marc says:

Having work with a big mining company as a P.A to the Managing Director and also in charge of expatriate annual leave I believe I can contrubute imensilly to the growth of your organisation if I,m giving an opportunity in the administration section of your organization I also deem my ability to speak French will be very much needed in this position as most of the ecowas member states are French speaking countries.

13. Adaora Bassey Okon says:

I would like to work with ECOWAS to add immense value, if given the opportunity.

14. mercy j dauda says:

Am an NCE holder. Wld be proud to be part of economy upgraders of african communities. Pls get me posted on 08176316679. Thanks

15. Fejokwu Donatus says:

As a French graduate (2000), it has always been my dream to work in a challenging environment, and I believe an opportunity in ECOWAS will be a dream come true. Pls update me when they are recruiting. I know I have all it takes to be a part of the Ecowas team.

16. ADIO PETER ADANU says:

Iam a Diploma holder, at the same time going for youth services corper from benue state university, as B’Sc in managemen

17. Traoré Abdoulaye says:

I would like to work with Ecowas to add immense value, if given the opportunity.Please check my profile on Linkedin.

18. Iya Hamza Hassan says:

I would like to have opportunity to work with Ecowas as a lawyer by profession

19. abdullahi idris says:

would like to work with ECOWAS.Ispeak french, english, & russian language fluently.

20. sunday iwodi says:

ecowas is a place iwill love to work.

21. Nike Okoegwale says:

As a linguist of both French / Portuguese, also average in Spanish and German, I know my graduate knowledge cum my external exposure to respective languages’ countries will be an added value to the lofty
    mission and goal of your great ECOWAS.
    Kindly consider me as a valuable applicant of your reputable organization. My mail address is included above. Thanks

22. Werebesi Luther Tetuh says:

I am Cameroonian, trained as translator and conference interpreter (French>English), and am interested in working with your prestigious body. Please, consider me as one of your applicants. Thanks.

23. D. Siaffa Dennis Morris says:

Dear Sir/Madam:
    As the content and indeed urgency of your request regarding this recruitment, I would like to formally apply as HEAD Of ADMINISTRATOR AND/ Or FINANCIAL OFFICER, as position of which I,m highly interested and capable of performing at. In due course, I shall be submitting all of the relevant and requisite credentials at your due request.

Best Regards,
    Morris

24. Barnabas D.Akissa says:

Ecowas is a place to be,i love to work with her.

25. Egbugara. I. Ngozi says:

As a trained counsellor, who understands the principle of individual difference.I wil b very greatful if am given the opportunity to work in your organization.Thank u sir/ma.

26. Muhammad Ibrahim Abubakar says:

i would like to have opportunity to work with Ecowas because unite the region.

27. Muhammad Ibrahim Abubakar says:

i would like to have opportunity to work with Ecowas because Ecowas unite the region.

28. UDEME WILLIAM says:

Please get me inform. i will like to work with ecowas community and also contribute to the growth of the organization.

29. i ve entrest to work with you

30. Tanimu sulaiman says:

i will like to work in your organisation to achieve some settle goals

31. Dorathy Suku says:

I will like to work with your organisation. I am a graduate of business administration and management. I will b more grateful if given the opportunity.

32. ugbodaga Danladi says:

I am fresh granduate in the university of ekpoma (AAU) study Economics Education. I wish to apply for the recent vacancy job publish on daily news papper on the 9th of October 2012. I will gratefull if my application is considered.

33. okereke Solomon O says:

Considering my field as an economist I believe working with an an institution like ECOWAS will enhance my potentials. I will really like to work with ECOWAS.

34. I ugbodaga danladi, granduated in the department of economics education in ambrose ali university ekpoma wish to work with ECOWAS.

35. icheen Ochanya Gabriella says:

I would love to work with ECOWAS.I’m a graduate of Sociology.Please consider me.thanks

36. ezenwa peace nwakaego says:

l studied business administration and management, l would like to be give an opportunity to add my knowledge under administrative office to your great organization.my mail is included. please consider me as one of your applicant.Thank.

37. Vandy Ansumana says:

I am a Sierra Leonean, a holder of BSc. Hons. in Financial services and an MBA final year student with a vast knowledge in Finance and Administration. It is my desire to join the ecowas team to implement its mission.

38. ALHAJI KOLO says:

I am Nigerian & graduate with Bsc(hon)in public admin.I will be happy if considered to serve & make my contribution to this body & Africa at large.

39. umar usman says:

i will like to work with yourOrganisation.

40. Vandy Ansumana says:

I am a Sierra Leonean,a holder of BSc. Hons. in Financial Services and an MBA in Finance final year student.It is my desire to be part of the mission of ecowas.

41. GBEMISOLA -ABIODUN - OSILAGUN says:

I am a graduate of 2010 in accounting just finished my NYSC service, I speak english and yoruba and i would love to work in your organization so that I can offer my best and enable my organization achieve its corporate goals. THANKS

42. Dzeremo janet mnena says:

I would love to work with ECOWAS as an administrative and planning staff, to contribute towards the achievement of the oranizational set objectives.

43. Nasiru Abdullahi Kwa. says:

I am a Nigerian and i want work with this commission so as to enable me contribute my quota towards development of ecowas countries/region. Currently i am studying my PostGraduate Diploma in Agricultural Extension and Management PGD-AEM.I have attained my Higher National Diploma in Agricultural Extension and Management HND-AEM,i have 22 year’s cognate working experience in Agriculture and other related field. I served in Kano state Government and currently serving at Federal Government of Nigeria.

44. Odeli Patricia Akpowene says:

Given the opportunity, I would be delighted to work in your reputable organization. As a french graduate, it would be my pleasure working with Ecowas there by realizing my dreams as well as adding immense value to the organization.

45. akinrimisi olanike alice says:

i will really like to be part of this because i have passion for such

46. Kingsley Okon Umanah says:

I wil love with ecowas

47. muhammad lawal m says:

hoped and dream of contributing my quota to the realization of ecowas goals…speak english,hausa,french,with specialization in the field of library.

48. Grace Gye says:

I am passionate about what your organization does and will love to be a part of it.

49. I would like to give my own contribution in the development of our sub regional territory by joining the workforce.

50. awe adenike christianah says:

Am an HND holder in Banking and finance and I would love to work with ur reputable organisation. Am going to be of a great value in ur account or finance department becouse of my past working experince. Kindly consider as one of your valuable applicant. Thanks.

51. Rita onuwa moses says:

I will be very delighted to work with ecowas if am been given the opportunity. And I will make sure I put in my best in the job so as to bring growth to d company.thnks.

52. PEKEMSI Matchona says:

since it is my dream to work and to be known through my work at an international level, i will be verry delighted to be part of ecowas.

53. Ogbonna Raphael says:

Hope now is the right time to employ the right applicants into the right positions for the right action. Please I’m versatile. I studied Secretarial Administration

54. Ogbonna Raphael says:

Hope now is the right time to recruit the right applicants into the right positions for the rght action. I am vasertile I studied Secretarial Administration.

55. chiemezie kingsley says:

statistics

56. Chukwuemeka Thaddeus. says:

I am a graduate of Political Science and Public Administration(UNIBEN). I graduated in 2007.I have been trying to apply through your site but it seem impossible. Please my interest to work with ECOWAS is 100%. I am available.Thanks.

57. Samson E. Agbone says:

I would really appreciate if i am giving a chance to work and show my humanitarian skill in your organization. With team work spirit, i believe it is a place I should be to foster and connect the African masses.
    I would appreciate if i am considered fit to work with the organization.
    Thanks.

58. Tare A. Kpekpe says:

It is not just working in the ECOWAS but to be able to carry out activities given effectively.
    I wish to be part of the team that will bring more understanding, cooperation and unity among the member nations of the organization.
    My joy abounds if i am considered fit for the job.
    Thanks.

59. idris abubakar garba says:

i would like to work with ecowas, to contribute my expertise to the organisation.

60. Chankadda sarah peter says:

Am an ND holder in maths/statistics i would love to work with your reputable organisation.am going to be of a great value in your ministry thanks

61. Oluchi Nwankwo says:

Hello! to all the team players that makes Ecowas what it is today and still promotlng the organization. Your organization is wonderful and it is a dream come through for somebody like me who has been looking for a platform to promote unity in west Africa. saying I love to work with your team is the ideal word to use here. Because I want to be part of your success story. I’m a Mass Communication graduate with work experience in a government owned firm. I want to work with you people as a Publication Officer(P3 as code) Give me a chance, please. Thank You.

62. Uchunor Helen Mrs. says:

I am a Nigerian, a holder of HND Business Admin. and PGD Management. I will like to work with your organisation. I will be more grateful if given the opportunity.

63. eneh eugenia says:

Am an Bsc holder in accountancy and I will like to work with Ecowas

64. I will love to contribute my quota to your reputable organization ,ecowas is one of the organizations i respect,and anytime i pass by the building i turn around and look some more,it will be great working in that organization.

65. John Abeh says:

I am a Nigerian, i obtained Bsc. Sociology from university of Abuja 2007, diploma in Public Relations/Advertising 1995; PSAMS
    Jos. With vast experience in the hotel/tourism, spanning 19yrs.
    Owing to the above, given the opportunity to serve as a programme officer with the commission i would do my quota.

Abeh

66. dear sir/madam
    i am a nigerian,a graduate of sociology and anthropology from the university of calabar, cross River state,nigeria and i hold a diploma in personel management from the afore mention university.i can speak english language and a little french. I wish to work in your prestigious organization as a human resource/administrative officer, if been given a chance to work with u i will like to contribute to the development of the organisation. thank you

67. ABUBAKAR S.Y.GALADIMA says:

i am willing and ready to work in ur organisation effectivly and efficiently with every member of the organisation.thank you

68. MARIAN ARTHUR says:

i would be much greateful if i get employed with ecowas

69. Daniel Kwasi Attivor says:

As an agriculturist I wish to be part of the Ecowas team to make agriculture more meaningful and profitable venture for the rural poor in order to help curb rural,urban drift.

70. jcseph lilian ogechi says:

I will like to contribute immensely to your organisation,if given the opportunity to render my service to humanity.

71. OBATERU OLADIMEJI says:

i am a graduate of political science from Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, i will be deligted if given the oppotunity to contribute my own quota to this reputable organisation.

72. I will like to bring my ingenuity to improve organization.I am registered member of the Nigeria Society of Engineer, I will like to be your Energy Infrastructure Specialist. Thanks.

73. ISMAHIL Amadou Abdoulaye says:

i love working at ECOWAS. Tank you

74. Ameh Simon says:

i wil be interested to work with this noble organsation, am presently writting my distertation at master of science degree (m.sc). you can easily reach me on this number 08132546767. thanks

75. Rufai Ali Haladu says:

i m a graduate that is degree holder in Accountancy, i be highly appreciated if i m considered.

76. Ameh Simon says:

with open hands i would like to work with this noble organisation, i holds a master degree in mathematics, it will be a thing of great joy being consider for this job. here is my number you can easily reach out to me 08132546767.

77. Rufai Ali Haladu says:

i wil lik to work with you if i may be considered to give you my own contribution in achieving the organizational aims and objectives.

78. Helen Uchunor (Mrs.) says:

I am a Nigerian and a holder of HND Business Admin. and PGD Management. Post apply for: Human Resources and Administrative Officer. It is my desire to join the ecowas team to implement her mission if given the opportunity.

79. raji muyideen says:

pls how do i apply?i would be delighted to work here

80. alezander alegu egana says:

l love ecowas so mush that l wish i will be giving the opportunity thanks

81. alezander alegu egana says:

l will be happy if giving the opportunity to work in ecowas thanks

82. Am a graduate of abia state university uturu okigwe abia state ,I love to work with ecowas ,and promise to work effectively and efficiently.thank you

83. I will like to with with ECOWAS, a reputable organisation where proven skills and professional financial officer is needed.
    With my qualification and experience in this field,l believe l will contribute my quota of uplifting the organisation to the next level.
    Thank you.

84. soyemi Boye o. says:

As Head of Administration and financial officer,this will give me the opportunity to broaden my scope in such an environment as ECOWAS and will also be a great opportunity to know more about the intra-community relationship between the member nations and working inline with the organisational set objectives.
    Thank you.

85. soyemi olajumoke olufunke says:

looking forward as The Human Resources and Administration Officer in such an esteemed remarkable organisation as ECOWAS will forever be memorable occurence in my life time..ACCOUNTABILITY,HUMAN RESOURCES and TEAM WORK ATTITUDE is the watch word.
    tnxs.

86. soyemi Boye o. says:

granting the opportunity as Head of Administration and Financial Officer in an environment as ECOWAS,this will broaden my scope to know more as about the intra-community relationship among the ECOWAS MEMBER STATES also enable to work aline with the organisational set objectives.
    thanks.

87. gambo haruna abubakar says:

am a gradute from ahamadu bello university zaria,am an artist and i specialised in painting.i graduated with a second class lower division.i have done my national youth service and i belive i will make great impact serving my country if am granted the opputunity of working with ecowas.

88. Audu A Mayo says:

I graduated with Bsc Geography in 1998. I am currently working as Principal Admin Officer with the National Orientation Agency Abuja since 2000. I wish that the ECOWAS will consider me to work as an administrative staff. I will do my best to providing quality administrative service to the COMMISSION.

89. Audu A Mayo says:

I hold Bsc Geography obtained in 1998. Working as principal admin officer with National Orientation Agency since 2000. want to work for ECOWAS to face new challenges

90. ABIOYE STEPHEN OYELESE says:

Please, I applied for a post in some weeks ago till now I have not seen the reply. I will be fufilled if i can get job with you

91. nwobu says:

i will be glad to work in your esteem organisation

92. Mohammed Ayegba says:

I have ND on cooperative and economic mgt, i will like to work with ecowas for transformation.

93. Mohamed samou Bagayoko says:

Hello,I am from MALI,I live in Bamako.I would like to work with ECOWAS

94. chris momoh says:

I will want to work with ecowas,Am a accountant