MARINE COMPANY URGENT JOBS IN PORTHARCOURT

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home1/jumoke/public_html/wp-content/plugins/follow-category-feeds/follow-category-feeds.php on line 41

Vacancy
Marine transportation company located in port harcourt seek to recruit
highly qualified candidates for the following positions
Surfer engineers (port harcourt)
Qualification
Candidate applying for this position must be a male between 22-45years of age
Must have the needed basic and mandatories and marine engineer office
certificate of competency with valid international passport
Minimum of 18months seatime experience in marine industry with valid
discharge book and valid yellow card
Should have valid medical certificate and must be registered as a
seafarer with nimasa
All application should be sent to: hrmarineng@yahoo.com with the
position title as the subject matter of the email within 7days of this
Referent engineers (port harcourt)
Qualification
Candidate applying for this position must be a male between 35-45years of age
Must have the needed basic and mandatories and marine engineer office
certificate of competency with valid international passport
Minimum of 5-8years seatime experience in marine industry with valid
discharge book and valid yellow card
Should have valid medical certificate and must be registered as a
seafarer with nimasa
All application should be sent to: hrmarineng@yahoo.com with the
position title as the subject matter of the email within 7days of this
Surfer pilots/ captain (port harcourt)
Qualification
Candidate applying for this position must be a male between 22-45years of age
Must have the needed basic and mandatories and marine deck officer
certificate of competency with valid international passport
Minimum of 18month seatime experience in marine industry with valid
discharge book and valid yellow card
Should have valid medical certificate and must be registered as a
seafarer with nimasa
All application should be sent to: hrmarineng@yahoo.com with the
position title as the subject matter of the email within 7days of this
Referent captain (port harcourt)
Qualification
Candidate applying for this position must be a male between 35-45years of age
Must have the needed basic and mandatories and marine deck officer
certificate of competency with valid international passport
Minimum of 5-8years seatime experience in marine industry with valid
discharge book and valid yellow card
Should have valid medical certificate and must be registered as a
seafarer with nimasa
All application should be sent to: hrmarineng@yahoo.com with the
position title as the subject matter of the email within 7days of this

Forward
azzonjob is
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

43 Responses to MARINE COMPANY URGENT JOBS IN PORTHARCOURT

1. Henry deribi says:

I henry deribi i need a job in the offsore support companies eg,offsore tug boat,offsore suply boat,i have 6 yaers espirienc in the sea,position of m,e,a/welder,thanks sir,contact on,07055802291

2. GODSPOWER BENSON says:

i need a job am hard working man age 32 i will spare no pain to save you

3. churchill says:

i m into plumbing building of sewage here are phone number if my attention is needed in any of your vessel 08157583684

4. okeke samuel says:

i need a marine job

5. mohammed musa says:

i need a job as an oiler in marine industry,
    presently am working with bourbon interoil for over three yrs as mention’d position.
    i will discharge my duty efitiantly as usual in bourbon if given the oportiunity
    thanks.

6. Samson osuagwu says:

I ned a place tu do my I.T (M.E.A) PLS CONTACT me wit dis 08187850233 or email me wit CARINGSAMSON@YAHOO.COM pls

7. okorodudu godswill says:

i am a marine engineer with good experience

8. Odivwri Stephen Mohammed says:

Good day sir i am looking for a job in marine section,particular in tug boat and i am Quater master,i have j years experies sir.

9. Ala-Binte Alamangigha says:

Dear sir, i am an ableseaman,i av all the requirement,i really need job in the maritime industry

10. Bisong Emmanuel says:

pls need a job as a marine engineering

11. Odivwri stephen mohammed says:

Pls sir’s or ma help me pls pls pls help me,i have all papers of a quater master sir help me.

12. RAPHAEL ANIEFIOK DOMINIC says:

professional vessel manager/business development manager,looking for a vessels to manage and give jobs to.

13. sir, i’m interested in the job mentioned above as marine engineer assistant, i have my mandatorries, discharge book, yellow card, internatoinal passport, certificate of competence, medical certificate, M E A certificate(up to date) with six(6) years experience. My contact phone number: 08023855239 : 08151449829.

14. victor ntee says:

i love these job and i want to work it

15. victor ntee says:

sir i want to be a captain

16. uzoma christopher chidi says:

sir/ma tnx for at list for making it easy for d poor and sufring people that has all wot it takes to better there lifes.i am a hard working man age 43.i have all my papers.i hav one year experience as an a.b but i dont mind working as a cleaner or any position asign to me.sir/ma i wil b more grateful if my request wil be favourably considered.may god bless u.thank chidi

17. adeopo mohammed abubakar says:

good day sir/ma i am an ableseaman,i av all the requirement,ireally need job in the maritime industey, 08039103910

18. Ogedegbe Frank says:

i frank ogedegbe i need a job in marine deckhand, i am a hard working man, i am 44 by age thanks.

19. Imoh Essien says:

i imoh need a job as able seaman, i have all marine papers thanks

20. Okoh chukwuemeka ronald says:

21. Okoh chukwuemeka ronald says:

Dear sir/ma, am a marine engineer assistant (M.E.A) i have my basic mandatory, international passport, discharge, yellow card, and medical fitness. Here are my contact number [08186385253,08108672674]

22. Ikeme Daniel. says:

I just finished my OND from maritime or shipping school.Am looking for a place to do my one year I.T.I studied port/shipping management.My number is 08106375963.THANKS.

23. ANTHONY ISAMA says:

Am a qualified Able seaman AB, I need a job from a reputable marine company. 07064580931

24. ANTHONY ISAMA says:

AM AN ABLE SEAMAN WITH EXPERIENCE. 07064580931

25. Azubuike Destiny Enyidia says:

Dear sir/madam i wish to ask for a help i am a mariner my rank is ABLESEAMAN, l have the following papers mandatory, discharge book, medical certificate, international passport, seaman passport, efficient deckhand (EDH) certificate of competency as AB, watch keeping, yellow card, seafarers registration (NIMASA) my no 070800,tanks the best is yet to come never give up

26. Esivweneta Eric says:

Good day sir/madam,pls am looking 4 a good company to work as an I. Student,i graduated from Joe-marine institute of nautical studies and research,Warri,Delta state,pls kindly reach me on 08109633938

27. Ikoro Ndukwe Onyekwere says:

There are less activities in warri, try Phc and lagos

28. sunny habiganuchi eze says:

Dear sir, i want to apply for oiler position, i studies mechnical engineering as a course, and i have all my marine papers. with 3years experience, hope to here from you. Thanks.

29. Ezeugo Eddy says:

sir,
    I need a job in a marine company, i have gotten all my mandatories such as: (STCW, EDH, resent international passport, discharge certificate, yellow card, medical fitness certificate, and registered by NIMASA. 08068637427, 08179769800. my original credentials will be presented if call on. Thanks.

30. OSCAR GODWIN OGANDU says:

I am an able sea man with all documents intact, i would appreciate if my request will be granted to work as Able Sea man(AB), below are my information to contact me: 08060319090, EMAIL: oscarichy2k@yahoo.com. Mr Oscar Godwin Ogandu.

31. Tony frank says:

Am a plumber pls contact me wen ever chance comes out in plumbing and maintenance in engineering department. 08098149574 , 08168359969 tnx

32. ibe eze says:

am a mariner, with all the basic qualification as an AB, i have my STCW, OIL TANKER FARMILIARISATION, EDH AND COC, i have 12months seatime experience, thanks

33. Micheal edafe says:

Dear,sir an ma i am a marrine enginer that lean the pratica haspeat of the work for 4 years with the name company olowo technical ventures &son (nig.)ltd i also have m.e.a. Stcw, mandatry, seaman ,mecdicalfitness, interpasssport, with oder pratical certificate i am presently looking for job 08078800567

34. Micheal edafe says:

Dear,sir i need a job in a marine offsore support companies in nigeria where i can be offer the pasition of tug boat engineer i have morthan 7to8 yers expirence in the job cf are m.e.a, seaman book of record discharge, inter national pasport, mecdical certificate,stcw, ssce. Plus other pratical certificate. Cont 09033300684

35. Silas Osarobeyh says:

Good Day Sir,

Application for the post of an ABEL BODY SEAMAN.
    Sir, Am Silas Osarobeyh, am from Onne in Eleme Rivers State, Am A male of 27 yrs
    and am requesting for the the above mention position as a Able Body Seaman.
    I have all the necessary document dat will enable me to work as an(Ab)in your
    God giving establishment.

Sir I have a offshore working experience of 3yrs.

Thanks for your anticipation of your prompt and favorable reply.

Yours

Faithfully Silas Osarobeyh

36. solomon charles says:

Sir
    Please sir I need a job in your company sir as able seaman, all my ducument is complete. I will really appreciate it sir,
    08038330586

37. NSIDIBE ASUQUO EDET says:

38. NSIDIBE ASUQUO EDET says:

Dear, Sir/Madam. Am a competent heavy diesel plant mechanic with construction and oil and gas experience. l can work without supervision at anytime. I had trade test 1.2&3 with M.E.A and other valid marine document. 08174073930

39. Good day Sir/Ma, am realy interested to work with ur company as a general welder/fabricator, and my papers ar upto date.here is my mbil No.08156731900. Tanx

40. chukwu jonas says:

My name is chukwu jonas from imo state Nigeria, I have 5years Expirence as AB Able seaman working on
    deck, Pls sir i need marine offshore vessles job and i have all certificate that cover me as deck man wit Expirence,Pls i will be glarwd if i get job from u thank.

41. john Kelvin chimenem. says:

I m john Kelvin, I work as a deck hand with niger benue transport company warri kwown as N.B.T.C for 9 years. experience is no problem on the feild as long as marine is concern. call me @ 08026464001,07059426865. thank U GOD BLESS.