NEPA/PHCN recruiting urgently

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home1/jumoke/public_html/wp-content/plugins/follow-category-feeds/follow-category-feeds.php on line 41
Vacancy in power holding company of Nigeria

Web portal design/development professional
Qualifications
Minimum of 3years (2008 – 2010) tax clearance certificate
Should possess corporate affairs registration certificate
Candidates should have computer professional’s registration council of
Nigeria membership certificate

All bids should be forwarded to:
The executive director, market operations, power holding company of
Nigeria plc, corporate headquarters, 441 zambezi crescent, maitama,
abuja and should be submitted in room 423 (4th floor)
Closing date: 11th February, 2011
Note: bids should be in sealed envelope marked “bid for
design/development of market operations web portal and training of
project team”

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to NEPA/PHCN recruiting urgently

1. i need job,pls…….i have OND insurance,and i work as a casual for 7good years at power holding company of Nigeria plc,under ibadan zonal offa branch..pls help me

• olaniyi olalekan says:

Did u know what is happening in phcn now, we need about 420000 peoples in d system now out of people doing biometry last year december.What u need is a prayer,God we answer our prayer amen

2. I need a job please eny available jobs i need. Pls have marcy on me thank u very much

3. Ayeni Funsho says:

I a job very urgent pls

4. I’m a university graduate,pls,i need job seriously,thanks.

5. timothy says:

y casual are not be paid in ogun state b4 biometric &after many have died on d job now they cannot knw their faith they are being suffer in d hand of consumer

6. i am a graduate of mass comm. Pls,i need a job in your organisation.pls,encourage we the young graduates.

7. Agboola koledola says:

Am a graduate,pls i need a job pls,i study Elect/ELECT 080359 42469

8. Chikaodiri okere says:

I am a professional electrician with 5 years expirence pleace i need a job in your company.

9. Akingbade Saheed gbolagade says:

i did my industrial training scheme at PHCN Ijora districts and i’m practically oriented with little supervision. i understand the importance of Electricity and its’ maintenance. i will be glad to work in your organisation if offered a job.

10. Awashare o jackson says:

Gud day sir/madam.pls,i studied Elect/Elect/Engr and with other trainin certification courses,i also have reasonable practical experience when it has to with Electrical,because i av assisted ‘PHCN’ team at sagbama, bayelsa state to carryout project from kaima to odi,same state.i av also worked for ‘PHCN’ at old airport road,Effurun Delta state for amusement sake(not officially) after i graduated.I did it for practical xperience sake,i was with the ‘disconnection’ team. Besides,i am also doing domestic and industrial wiring in private homes and industries whenever i’m contracted a project.I’ m presently with delta steel company(DSC),but ‘DSC’ at present is not functioning(epileptic state).i shall be happier if my request is considered,a young graduate.my phone numbers are:08062612268, 08151057983.thanks

• Izuchukwu says:

bros, do you know that where you stopped is someone starting point? Someone is acquainted with the design and construction of transformers be it power or distribution transformers, electrical motors and generators of any capacity and power devices + power systems design and yet he is seeking for secured job with phcn. This person is an electrical engineer by training and profession. So guy chilllllllll!! 4 u never jam

11. osho olusegun says:

Please lets conclude this privatization to usher in new intake that.

Thanks.

12. obhioguesun victor osajie says:

i read maths&econs,i need a job.

13. Abiodun Adepoju says:

I am a graduate from ondo state polytechnic with HND, upper credit, power option in Electrica and Electronics Engineering. I want to work in your establishment. please help.

14. olorunfemi dare abiodun says:

pls, i need this job badly,u people should have mercy on me.tanx.

15. Omotunde taiwo a says:

Thanks 4 doing well but i need job 4rm ur organization

16. Allison Sanyaolu says:

Hi, am one of PHCN casual worker, Headquarter. working in Printing press ijora lagos state as security[commissionier]. please help me sir………. thank you

17. MUSA M.M says:

Just help send me any advert on recruitmnt in(OIL/GAS firm) either chevron, NNPC or Shell. Engineering advert of PHCN. I have HND Elect/Elect Engineering.

18. victor says:

I’m a graduate of physics of federal university of technology owerri, I need email alert on job vacancies anywhere @ all. TNX

19. Taiwo waheed olalekan says:

Hello sir,I am a professional electrician with 6 years expirence in electrical engineering.Please sir,I need a job in your organisation.pls sir and God will continue to be with you.

20. Itoro Wisdom says:

Goodday sir/madam
    i am a graduate of Elect/Elect Engineering power option from Rivers State Polytechnic, with upper cerdit. i have over 10 years experience in electrical work. i also have my Trade test certificate, National technical certificate, federal crafts certificate, craftsmanship certificate and others in electrical installation and maintenance work.
    please i need to work with your establishment.
    thanks and God bless.
    my contact is 08036823826

21. BALOGUN Oluwasegun says:

Good day Sir/Ma, kindly please I, desire to work in your organization Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN). To an extents I, am familiar with the PHCN substations as a sub contractor, planting of concrete poles on 33kv and 11kv and am also exposed in many area on maintenance in engineering. Sir/Ma, please I, real want to be a staff in PHCN organization. Thank you!

22. john says:

hope to secure in your establishment thanks

23. okuntimoh gladys says:

hello sir/mar: i hereby apply for job in your organization. Looking forward to receive from you.

24. I have HND in electrical electronic telecommunication with industrial experience . l need a job

25. Awolola funke says:

I have my B.ed in educational management/economics frm university ibadan ,nigeria .pls help me ,i rilly need a job

26. Akinsanya Esther says:

I read computer/math. I need a job.

27. olowojoba segun says:

pls i need a job in power holding