Current Vacancies in a fashion house in lagos island

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home1/jumoke/public_html/wp-content/plugins/follow-category-feeds/follow-category-feeds.php on line 41

Fashion designer
Requirement
Degree/hnd in fashion designing/fashion similar field
At least 3years experience in a fashion house

Business manager
Requirement
1st degree/mba in business administration
Minimum of 4years experience in related function

Pattern maker/cutter
Requirement
Applicants must experience in pattern making/cutting

Sales/account clerk (female)
Requirement
Ond degree
At least 2years experience in a fashion house

Tailors
Requirement
Must be experienced in modern day designs

Forward your resume within 14days of this advert to: blossomsbow@yahoo.com
Or
Unit 1, no 10, udi street Osborne foreshores estate, ikoyi, lagos

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Current Vacancies in a fashion house in lagos island

1. udufo ruth ufoma says:

am interest. I went to a school of fashion n got my ond.

2. bamgbose temitope says:

am interested in the pattern maker and cutter i went to pcp college of fashion

3. Daramola Olubunmi O says:

I Am interested in working in the fashion house.Ii weent to fashion schoool and also have some exprience.i learn very fast and also innovative.thanks

• ogalanson emmanuel o says:

i wish to apply for the job,i have been a fashion instructor, with several fashion school in lagos,ND cert in fashion,certificate in cumputer apprtn ND science lab tech,Bsc environmental science/resource management(in view)u will like me n what i do.

4. Ene Obute says:

hi,i would be delighted to work in a fashion house,i love sketching clothe designs naturaly and im good at it,although im currently learning how to sew.I believe i would cope because i have got creative ideas.thank you.

5. DIAN says:

I need a job badly.can cut and sew.

6. Bada Labake says:

I would love to work in your fashion house, i can sketch, make pattern/cut and i can also sew. I would be delighted to work with you.