5 star hotel Current job vacancies in Imo state, Tuesday Guardian

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home1/jumoke/public_html/wp-content/plugins/follow-category-feeds/follow-category-feeds.php on line 41

Vacancies in a 5star event management or rental company in owerri, imo state

Manager
Requirement
Graduate or any applicants with working experience
At least 5years experience in managerial/supervisory position

Customer care officer
Requirement
Graduate or any applicants with working experience
Computer literacy with good spoken and written communication skills

Electrical technician/maintenance officer
Requirement
Bsc, hnd, ond in electrical engineering or any applicant with
significant certificate and competence such as trade test I & II
At least 5years experience in electrical installation, maintenance, controls etc

Forward your application and resume to:
P.o. box 6384 aladimma, owerri, imo state
Or
Email: ezion@ymail.com

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to 5 star hotel Current job vacancies in Imo state, Tuesday Guardian

1. Chibuzo nwamah says:

I am 25yrs old. I wil lik to undertak d position-WAITER-although i hav 3yrs experience.My gsm is 07067679694 tanx 4 ur maximum intourch!

2. Abraham Emmanuel says:

A long time hotelier in 5* hotel, area of Housekeeper, cleaning machines operator & trainer. 8 yrs exprience, Good in use of operal & fidelo. 07069661476

3. jude tina nkechi says:

Am a bsc holder in hospitality and tourism management looking for a job

4. Nutthida Ofoegbu says:

Dear Sirs;
    I am Nutthida Ofoegbu from Thailand and I am a thai citizen Now I live in Owerri,Imo. I am interested in hotel vacancy; costumer care or costumer service. I graduated Bachelor Degree in English Business from Rajamangala University from Thailand, I am 28 years old, I have a full skills of English also, I used to work at Hotel and Bank in Thailand. But now I live here so will be great ful if I can be your partner in your organization.
    I am so appreciated for it and wish I will hear from you ASAP.
    Your Sincerely,

Nutthida Ofoegbu

5. Ejiogu luky says:

I am 20 years old tall looking forward to be a house keeper my phone no is 08137113889

6. Nnah johnson says:

I am 29yrs old looking forward to be a house keeper, Bsc holder in environmental management frm anambra state university, a native of imo state, lives in owerri. Hv worked in a hotel. 07031675883