Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home1/jumoke/public_html/wp-content/plugins/follow-category-feeds/follow-category-feeds.php on line 41
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN LEADING CONSTRUCTION COMPANY www.workforcecareermanager.com
Our Clients provides services in wide range of Project Design, Architectural Services, Civil & Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Highway Engineering etc to Fire and Safety Engineering. Our company is embarking on expanding new regions, multiple projects and business diversifications, career opportunities exist in the 25 years old organization for highly talented and willing to succeed personnel of the organization in the following vacant post below:
HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR [WFM 013]
The role provides leadership to a world class hospital. The Hospital Admin is responsible for the end-to-end operation of the hospital and coordinates the actions of all departments and ensures they function as one.
- B.Sc. in any Business related discipline plus on MBA preferably with a specialization in healthcare management with 8 years experience prior experience as a Hospital Admin in a recognized medical service center.
- Strong business IQ, business developer and marketing skills
- An analytical, communicable and leadership personnel and people management
- Knowledge of health services administration, public health or long term care admin.
- Ability to assess risk using financial, statistical and economic data and create manageable solutions.
CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR [WFM 012]
Will be responsible in leading a team of Doctors in a world class hospital. Will oversee the clinical transformations and play a major role in improving patient care quality, safety and overall clinical effectiveness and efficiency.
- B.Sc. in Medical Degree and higher Medical Qualification with 15 years of physician.
- Experience in related field is mandatory.
- Medical Affairs or Clinical R&D, Clinical Medical, Academic or Hospital.
- Very skillful in communication, influencing others and highly innovative with ability to drive a complex and changing environment and affectively manage issues.
- Strong business acumen and an exceptional leadership skills.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER [WFM 011]
Will serves as a strategic partner and member of the Leadership Team of the organization and is responsibilities for Human Resources Function.
- B.Sc./HND in any Business or Management related field.
- At least 8-10 years post experience and minimum of 3 years as the Head of HR in a well recognized organization involves in a multimillion dollar project requiring thousands of project employee.
- Also knowledge of construction industry and company operations will be desirable.
- An expert in Nigeria Labour Law, its implementation and application is required.
- Knowledge and usage of HR software and management of internal/external customers.
PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS MANAGERS [WFM 010]
Responsible for the Procurement Manager is ensuring all supply chain procurement related activities are conducted in a compliant free and successful manner. The Procurement and Logistical Manager is Also expected to manage all transportation related activities of the organization.
- B.Sc. in Engineering or Business Management with 5-7 years of experience and a minimum of 3 years in a similar position.
- Versatile with the usage of Oracle or SAP environment and knowledge of JD Edwards
- Detail sourcing, organizational, writing and negotiating skills. A procurement, construction management or project management experience is required.
QUARRY PLANT MANAGER [WFM 009]
Has the role to ensure that the quarry, pits and operates sites operate successfully. Will monitor the operations both carry out in on site and in the office, manage staff, and coordinate production and sites systems. Will be expected to combine knowledge of extraction and processing systems with excellent interpersonal and management skills to ensure the profitability of quarry site.
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in mining production. A B.Sc. or higher degree in Engineering Mining or Geological.
- Having knowledge of quarry exploration, mining and drilling.
- Basic preventive maintenance and strong commitment to safety plus a safety certification.
CONCRETE BATHCHING PLANT MANAGER [WFM 008]
Must have an in-depth understanding of all aspect of already-mix concrete production standards and managing a fleet of concrete trucks is a mandatory requirement. Will be responsible for mixing ingredient to make concrete, transporting mixed concrete, maintaining and cleaning the batch plant, silos, mixer and mixer trucks and ensuring that mixed concrete are available per time without any wastage.
- Higher degree or B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering or equivalent. With 7-10 years of experience in the related field is required.
- At least 3-4 years of actual experience managing a concrete batch plant is mandatory.
- Will be able to apply training and business principles to manage day to day business activities and be able to apply algebra, geometry and shop math to calculate variables such as inventory, moisture content and preparation of daily reports.
Note; the all applicant are to register and upload their CV on www.workforcecareermanager.com within 2 weeks of publication. Further enquiries should be sent to email@example.com. Only shortlist candidates will be contacted.
Follow these topics: