Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home1/jumoke/public_html/wp-content/plugins/follow-category-feeds/follow-category-feeds.php on line 41
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN LEADING CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Our Clients provides services in wide range of Project Design, Architectural Services, Civil & Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Highway Engineering etc to Fire and Safety Engineering. Our company is embarking on expanding new regions, multiple projects and business diversifications, career opportunities exist in the 25 years old organization for highly talented and willing to succeed personnel of the organization in the following vacant post below:
ASPHALT PLANT MANAGER [WFM 007]
The major role of Aphalt Plant Manager is to implement, coordinate and direct all works activities and resources needed for manufacturing hot mix asphalt and quality and quantity specification.
Be able to aggregate products in accordance with cost and manage all aspect of the asphalt plants, directly production methods/control; maintenance and related operations. Evaluating existing operations for improvement opportunities in planning, equipments utilization, processing etc. budgeting financial spending and assisting with plans.
- B.Sc. in any Engineering related discipline plus higher or equivalent degree is preferably with a specialization in managing multiple asphalt plants/road construction operations with 8 years practical experience.
- Strong knowledge of asphalt production equipment, procedure and processes.
- An analytical, communicable and leadership personnel and people management
- Track records in production efficiency and cost reduction through improved mix designs
- Ability to assess risk using financial, project management and planning strategy skills.
EQUIPMENT MANAGER [WFM 006]
Will be responsible in directing, coordinates and supervises all mechanical maintenance and workshop activities in the organization and be sure that all equipment used by the company is functioning properly and that the equipment follows industry guidelines.
- B.Sc. in Medical Degree and higher Mechanical Engineering, MBA is also preferably with 4-5 years of experience working as a maintenance manager.
- Experience in related field is mandatory.
- Provide previous Mechanical Repair experience and Formal training on Heavy Equipments.
- Very skillful in communication, knowledge on Mobile Electrical and Hydraulic system.
- Advance knowledge of solid truck & heavy equipment, critical thinking capacity and field circumstances.
ARCHITECT [WFM 005]
To be able to design building and others structures. Supervises to make sure they are functional, economical, serves the needs of the end user and safe.
- B.Sc./HND in any Architect – B.Arc. or M.Sc. Architecture is preferably.
- At least 4 years practical experience in a well recognized Construction.
- Provide prove of being a register member with Nigeria Institute of Architects & Architect Registration Council of Nigeria (ARGON).
- An expert in designing techniques, tools usage and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, models and blue print drawings.
QUANTITY/LAND SURVE [WFM 004]
The Q/LS is responsible for the Procurement/establishment of cost of materials needed for a particular project and to come out with a well-planned quotation which is beneficial to both the main contractor and the company for each individual project that the company is handling. Prepare contracts for projects stating clearly it term and conditions under which the project will be executed.
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering, Construction or Quantity Surveying with 4 years of experience in the field of Civil Infrastructure & large construction projects with a budget worth of #20billion cost planning budget experience on project with no supervision.
- Detail sourcing, analytical & able to read diagrams.
PROJECT MANAGER [WFM 003]
. will be working with sub-contractors, ensure that projects are completed on time, at the price budget for and at the quality standard agreed upon with the project owner and accountable for team actions and Project Execution.
- B.Sc. degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Structural Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-3 years of experience as a project engineer in a construction company.
PROJECT MANAGER [WFM 002]
Has the role to works with sub-contractors. Will be communicating with the client or upper management echelons and ensure that projects are completed on time, at the price budget for and at the quality standard agreed upon with the project owner and accountable for team actions and Project Execution.
- Higher degree or B.Sc. degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Structural Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- 7 years of experience as a project engineer in a construction company handling multimillion projects.
- Must acquire a professional certificate in Project Management.
OPERATIONS MANAGER [WFM 001]
Will be responsible for coordinating, directing and planning construction projects, both residential and commercial. Working in hand with others Project Managers and Engineers. Ensure that the project safety standard and building is being met and manage the progress and quality of construction. In addition, prepare contracts and bids; estimates and makes schedules; and ensures projects stay within budget.
Note; the all applicant are to register and upload their CV on www.workforcecareermanager.com within 2 weeks of publication. Further enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlist candidates will be contacted.
Follow these topics: