COMPANY DRIVERS JOBS 35 TO 60K SALARY

REMUNERATION: N35, 000 TO N60, 000/MONTH

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Send CV to: info@pscsolar.com

OR PSC INDUSTRIES LTD

79, ADENIYI JONES AVENUE, IKEJA, LAGOS

OR CALL: 01-6280208

This entry was posted in general and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to COMPANY DRIVERS JOBS 35 TO 60K SALARY

1. matthew sheyi moses says:

It is a nice one please if there is any oppurtinuty in the northern part of nigerian, I will really appreciate it. Thanks

2. sadoh peter says:

Dis is a good medium

3. charles odion says:

Sir,
    I have. all the skills required to fill this vacant post in your company .I will be greatfull if I’ll be invited for a test. Yours sincerely, CHARLES ODION.

4. olajubu monsuru adekunle says:

i wll b glad if i was invited

5. geraldokhai says:

nice one sir, if there is any branch in lekki axis i will appreciate it.

6. Ibrahim says:

Sir, i possesed all what u want i will be glad if i call for test thanks.

7. sir, i have what it takes to be given dis job.i am a beter candidate for it

8. Jeremiah chike says:

Pleas, i urgently need a good paying driving job, withing eastern rijeon of nigeria, onitsha presicelly. Thank’s in anticipation of a favourable responce.

9. oyedeji Oluwaseun says:

Please I need a company driving Job, this is my phone number 08036390645

10. I need driver work in abuja.i have 10 years expirence in driver.my salary suporse to start from 50.000 up.thanks for accept my request.may god bless you.amen

11. Izeogu Wokoma D. says:

To Whom It May Concern; Lagos,sorry to say is not my base,but if I could be considered for the job,I wouldn’t mind relocating as I had lived in Lagos for up to 12 years(left in 2010)and have a very good knowledge of the roads,traffic laws and also over 5 years of driving professionally…I sincerely hope I would be contacted and be given a chance to prove myself as I work for your firm diligently, thanking you in advance, Good day.