PRIMA GARNET GROUP VACANCY
The Prima Garnet Group, comprising leading professionals in marketing communication, specializing in advertising, media management, public relations, experiential marketing etc. We are also part of an international network of agencies. We manage top and leading brands and clients that cover telecoms, financial services, manufacturing etc.
As part of our development programme, the Group needs the services of a knowledgeable and experienced NIGERIAN or EXPATRIATE who will function at senior management level as Head of Human Resources reporting to the Group CEO. The preferred candidate will manage the functions for the Group. We consider the role a very important one and are prepared to invest in the right candidate.
1. HEAD, HUMAN RESOURCES CURRENT JOB VACANCY
- Will have responsibility for planning, organizing, leading and supervising the Human Resources department.
- IDENTIFY CORE COMPETENCIES of work force and deploy competency mapping within the Group.
- DRIVE KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT by managing training materials and keeping them up to date; use IT to produce training materials and manuals.
- IDENTIFY TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT needs within the Group.
- DESIGN AND DEVELOP training and development programs and policy based on both the Group and individual’s needs.
- REVIEW CURRENT GROUP HR POLICY AND ADVISE on changes where required to meet all current developments and challenges.
- IMPLEMENT TRAINING PROGRAMMES by ensuring that statutory training requirements are met. including the planning of training titles, development of a monthly/quarterly plan, amending and revising programs as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment; helping line heads to solve specific training challenges, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups; managing the training center; train managers in techniques and skills for training and dealing with staff.
- ENSURE THE APPRAISAL. EVALUATION AND EFFECTIVENESS of training and development programs.
- IDENTIFY. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENT career development for all positions and communicating same to all staff by checking staff competency levels and developing a plan for each staff.
- IDENTIFY AND DETERMINE Workforce Competency through periodic quality appraisals and developing testing and evaluation processes and procedures.
- MANAGE THE GROUP TRAINING BUDGET by considering the costs of planned programs and keeping within approved limits: assessing the return on investment (ROI) of any training or development programme.
- DEVELOP AND MANAGE a sound Management Traineeship Programme, which will provide a pool of competent resources for the Group. .
- MANAGE TRAINING INSTITUTIONS like the ITF and develop a mutually beneficial relationship with them.
- PROVIDE AND MANAGE ALL OTHER TASKS, ASSIGNMENTS AND INITIATIVES, which may be required from time to time by the Group.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS JOB POSITIONS IN NIGERIA
- Good first degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or allied fields.
- A second degree in similar or related areas which will include course requirements in the development and administration of training programs and managing people effectively for results.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management will be useful.
- Up to date knowledge in all areas of training and HR.
- At least 6 years post qualification experience in good organization(s) at managerial and senior managerial levels.
- Proven experience in the development and execution of training programs, using different methodologies.
- Ability to understand business requirements and transfer same into effective training solutions.
- Ability to build a close relationship with people at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills to cover written, oral and other forms of presentations.
- Competence in the development of sound proposals which will include well thought-out objectives. Implementation strategies, budget development and management.
- A go-getter enthusiastic person with a pleasant personality.
- Very competitive and in line with industry standards. The right candidate has an opportunity to work within one of the leading and professional marketing communication groups and grow.
- Must be able to offer sound and competent advice and counsel to senior management.
CONDITION AND REMUNERATION
Very competitive and in line with industry standards. The right candidate has an opportunity to work within one of the leading and professional marketing communication groups and grow. Must be able to offer sound and competent advice and counsel to senior management.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications with the relevant CVs and other supporting documents and credentials should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and should get to us not later than 14 days after the publication of this advert