MTN NIGERIA JOB
- SENIOR MANAGER PROGRAM SUPPORT OFFICE
– Ensure alignment between strategy and projects from design to implementation
– Develop project tracker to pro-actively highlight risks to projects capitalization drive.
– Develop processes and procedures that ensure capitalization in the light of business requirements.
– Develop an effective project governance approach and prioritization framework to benchmark enterprise project against a common and relevant measurement framework
– Define and implement project management processes and procedures according to Project Management Institute (PMI) standards and approach.
– Ensure development and implementation of tools, systems and processes for effective financial control (Systems accruals account, Manual accruals, OPEX accrual, Non-Inventory WIP account)
– Report on various aspects of project progress as required by CPG Management, MANCOM and the Board
– Optimize business processes through development of new process models
– Highlight resource constraints (UAT, IT, User department, training, etc) between projects and flag where multiple instances of organizational change will impact on operational efficiency.
– Ensure positive customer / management satisfaction index.
– First degree in a numerate discipline.
– Professional accounting qualification (e.g. ICAN, ACCA) is mandatory
– A post graduate degree (MBA)/ project management certification will be an advantage
– 12 work experience which includes which: 8 years in programme management, preferably in the telecoms environment 5 years experience in a managerial role and 2 years business analysis and business process engineering.
– Strong financial management experience
– First degree in a numerate discipline. Professional accounting qualification (e.g. ICAN, ACCA) is mandatory
– A post graduate degree (MBA)/project management certification will be an advantage
CLOSING DATE: 4/10/2012
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Click here to apply: http://careers.mtnonline.com/vacancies.asp?deptid=1&id=1796
Follow these topics: IT and Telecoms Jobs