OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY VACANCIES
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions in the Staff School, Obafemi Awolowo University, lIe-lfe.
1. SENIOR TEACHER IV – CONTISS 06 (N362, 757.00 – N551 ,043.00)
- Must be holders of the National Certificate in Education (NCE) and must have passed Mathematics and English Language and three other relevant subjects in not more than two sittings at Ordinary Level.
- Possession of qualification in Nursery/Primary Education studies will be an added advantage.
2. SENIOR TEACHER III – CONTISS 07 (N579,391.00 – N857,305.00)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to submit 35 copies of their applications and up-to-date curriculum vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
- Post Applied for.
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit).
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address.
- Current Postal Address/including G.S.M. Telephone number.
- Marital Status.
- Number of Children and their Ages.
- Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
- Work Experience with dates.
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any).
- Service to national and international bodies.
- Extra Curricular Activities.
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidate’s academic/work experience.
Candidates applying for any of the positrons are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar. The reports should be duly marked “CONFIDENTIAL”.
Applications are to be forwarded to the Registrar, Obafemi Awolowo University, lIe-lfe, “for the attention of Director of Personnel Affairs” not later than 23rd July 2012. Only the applications of candidates short-listed will be acknowledged