FHI 360 VACANCIES
HI 360 is a global health and development organization whose science-based programs bring lasting change to the world’s most vulnerable people. The approach is rigorous and evidence-driven. Our work is both global in scale and country-focused with international offices staffed by local professionals.
Since 1971, we have worked with 1,400 partners in 125 countries, forging strong relationships with government, diverse organizations, the private sector and communities.
FHI 360 four pillars ‘improving girls secondary education” in Nigeria project aims to improve the quality and relevance of secondary education for girls and other vulnerable children OVC and boost retention rates in benue state, Nigeria. The project will offer scholarships, girls mentoring, teaching training and encourage community participation to address the complex barriers to education for girls and OVC. The project will also support the transition of girls from secondary to the formal workforce with training and internships. This is a 3 year project with funds provided annually
1. PROJECT OFFICER (1)
LOCATION: BENUE STATE
- Responsible for providing overall technical support, advice and guidance to staff and overall supervision of technical and financial responsibilities
- Ensure that all donor deliverables are met on time and with quality and perform all the responsibilities and duties related to supporting beneficiaries in secondary school, vocational training and internship programs
- MSC degree in sociology, psychology or related field
- At least 5 years experience with increasing responsibility in the educational sector or working with OVC
- BSC degree in sociology, psychology or related field
- At least 10 years experience with increasing responsibility in the educational sector or working with OVC
METHOD OF APPLIATION
Visit www.fhi360.org.careercenter to register online and submit resume