INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES PLC VACANCIES
- SECURITY SUPERVISOR
To safeguard company assets, ensure/ eliminate loss control and ensure management policy on security of property is adhered to by all employee and to administer the security section of the business.
- Eliminate undesirable characters from entering the plant
- Administer company security contractors
- Eradicate drinking of beer on duty and report same to departmental heads
- Identify risk areas and take safety measure
- Safeguard company assets and eliminate loss control
- Monitor all electronic security equipment (CCTV camera)
- Minimum of Police College Certificate.
- Additional qualification of B.sc/HND in social science is an added advantage.
- Minimum of Five (5) years relevant experience preferable in (FMCG) environment conversant with physical and electronic security.
- Military or Police background.
- Computer literate and valid driving license.
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE
To enhance effective volume growth in his territory by making available and merchandising our brand in Distributor, Wholesalers and Retailer outlets.
- Achieve sales targets for assigned areas
- Ensure brand presence in retail outlet
- Monitor and report competitor’s activities
- Ensure merchandising in the customers and retail outlets
- Monitor and recommend price of product at sales outlets
- Monitor distributors’ account and credit facilities and return of empties
- Write a report on the market situation and record
- Propose strategies to develop trade routes
- Ensure total coverage of territory at all time
- Minimum of B.sc/HND in marketing or social sciences.
- Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing (NIMN) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of Five (5) years relevant experience preferable in a FMCG or breweries environment.
- Computer literate and valid driving license
METHO OF APPLICATION
Apply online within 2 weeks at; www.bit.ly/sabmillercareers