A player in the Fast Food Industry in Nigeria requires the services of an Internal Auditor.
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Job Status: Full Time
The successful candidate must be a proactive, dependable, responsible individual with a strong work ethic who has the ability to handle multiple and varied tasks; and must be able to communicate clearly and concisely, and possess excellent organizational, computer skills, and maintain confidentiality.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
1. Your duties and responsibilities shall include, but not limited to:
2. Audit the activities of all departments to ensure that laid down procedures are strictly followed.
3. Maintain a comprehensive prices list of items used in the company for the purpose of purchases audit and Stock value.
4. To ensures that all monies released are used for the purpose for which it is released.
5. To ensure that Goods supplied are checked against the request/LPO for correct quantity, quality and specification.
6. Verify to ensure that goods received into the store are registered in the Goods Received Note. (GRN)
7. Ensure That All IOU’s are Correctly Retired.
8. Ensure that all materials issued for production are used for that purpose & report any loss and damages.
9. Audit the production to ensure they meet set targets.
10. Ensuring Stock/credit control i.e. Bin cards and other control books are properly managed in all sections.
11. Constant reviews of production materials cost and report same to the management for planning.
12. Lead the weekly/monthly stock taking team and ensure that stock/value report gets to the management accordingly for profit & loss account.
13. Constant auditing of store to production to sale books to ensure conformity and proper usage of raw materials. And That Cash Balances With
14. Audit sales report generated too ensure that sales (cash) matches with the products collected.
15. All other functions related to achieving proper auditing system in the company.
Qualification: HND, Bsc. In Accounting with part qualification in ICAN
Experience: 3 years experience in a fast food or related business
Desired Course(s): Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Economics
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com latest on 24/7/2012