Winorac Engineering & Technical Services Limited is an indigenous company certified by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity experienced in the recruitment and placement of candidates into contract positions in Oil & Gas Industries in Nigeria.
Job Title: CONTRACT ENGINEER
The Job: Development of contracting strategies, composition and issue of invitations to tender, bid evaluation and negotiation, preparation and award of the final contract, post award contract administration and reporting and contractor performance management.
LOCATION; BONNY ISLAND
Duties & Responsibilities;
The successful candidate would amongst others:
• Develop together with business area, works and services demand forecast, planning and budgeting to support planned activities and prepare 5 year contract plans within allocated business area or work and service category
• Guide Contract Owners/Holders to articulate contract scope, specification, select contracting strategies, and prepare Counter Estimates within allocated customer portfolio based on risk assessment, cost drivers, market analysis, and value optimization (including Nigerian Content).
• Support Senior/Principal Contract Engineers to develop, implement and maintain category strategies and their performance management pre and post award, to ensure benefits accruing to Company during sourcing and delivery are maximized for allocated categories
• Prepare, review and issue enquiries/requests for quotation documents and subsequently analyse bids and lead clarifications and negotiations in collaboration with Tender Evaluation Team (TET) and assist Contract Owners /Holders to prepare, present and defend transaction submissions to Company Tender Committees
• Develop and issue contract documents post award, incorporating general and specific terms and conditions as applicable
• Attend contract meetings (with Contractors and Contract owners/holders), produce minutes of proceedings and follow-up necessary actions to ensure completion of contract process in line with Company contracting procedures, and assist in the administration of Minor Tender Committees
• Advise on and assist in evaluating contract variations, cost forecast, claims, non-conformances, disputes/conflicts, and facilitate contract close out
• Set up and maintain contract data in contract management systems tools, analyse data and prepare reports to support category management as required
• A Bachelors degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Law, Economics or Business Management obtained at a minimum of 2nd Class Lower division/ Lower Credit
• A member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) UK or Nigeria, or Institute of Supply Management (ISM) (an added advantage)
• A minimum of 5 years post graduation working experience in a Contracting and Procurement role in a reputable organization
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
Qualified candidate should send Softcopies of their C.V to the addresses below;
1. firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote “CONTRACT ENGINEER” on top of your C.V which will clearly indicate your names, date of birth, gender, L.G.A, State, qualification, work experience, contact address, phone numbers and current employment.