A player in the Fast Food Industry in Nigeria requires the services of a MARKETER [Chandelling/Hospitality]
Job Title: MARKETER [Chandelling/Hospitality]
Location: Port Harcourt
Job Status: Full Time
The successful candidate must be a proactive, dependable, responsible individual with a strong work ethic who has the ability to handle multiple and varied tasks; and must be able to communicate clearly and concisely, and possess excellent organizational, computer skills, and maintain confidentiality.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR MARKETTER [CHANDELLING/HOSPITALITY]
Your duties and responsibilities shall include, but not limited to:
1. To develop and Implement a workable marketing plan and ensure good relationship with clients.
2. Responsible for Winning new Clients, [Vessels, Rigs Platforms, camps etc] through the formulation of marketing strategies and ensure to retain the existing ones.
3. Ensure timely delivery supply to client in land and offshore locations undermining all challenges.
4. Managing feedback response /complaints from clients and report same to the management for improvement.
5. Ensuring that only Quality Goods/Services are delivered to client’s as stated in the quality policy.
6. You shall also ensure that all laid down procedures and internal controls measures of the company are strictly adhered to.
7. Must ensure that daily activities report reaches the management promptly.
8. Ensure that invoices and delivery notes are promptly signed the clients.
9. Any other duties that may be assigned to you by management from time to time.
Qualification: A degree in any discipline.
Experience: 3 years experience in a fast food or related business
Desired Course(s): Any discipline
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org latest on 24/7/2012