A player in the Fast Food Industry in Nigeria requires the services of a Store Keeper
Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Port Harcourt
Job Status: Full Time
The successful candidate must be a proactive, dependable, responsible individual with a strong work ethic who has the ability to handle multiple and varied tasks; and must be able to communicate clearly and concisely, and possess excellent organizational, computer skills, and maintain confidentiality.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR STORE KEEPER
Your duties and responsibilities shall include, but not limited to:
1. Receive materials from suppliers and enter into the appropriate books i.e (the GRN & STOCK CARDS) E.TC.
2. Record all stock items that are issued out to other dept. /sections with proper approvals.
3. Sort and place inventory in storage areas, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, types and product code.
4. Fill requisition for materials and assist in stock taking.
5. Keep record of materials or items received or distributed in accordance with established procedure.
6. Generate requisition for all stock items, while maintaining stock and re-order level at all times. And ensure first in first out rule.
7. Maintain daily/weekly cycle counts of all stock items and submit stock level to the manager.
8. Inspect materials received for quantity, quality, condition & spec.
9. Ensure monthly stock taking and the stock/value report must be submitted to the management latest 1st of the each month.
10. Items received and issued should be posted into the system.
11. Items that came first into the store first should be the first to leave the store (FIFO).
12. Store racks must arrange and labeled as well as demarcated.
13. Any other duties that may be assigned to you by management from time to time.
Qualification: OND in Accounting, Business Administration, Purchasing & Supply
Experience: 3 years experience in a fast food or related business
Desired Course(s): Accounting, Business Administration, Purchasing Supply & other Numerate courses
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com latest on 24/7/2012