WINORAC ENG & TECHNICAL SERVICES LTD
VENDOR SERVICE OFFICER
Winorac Engineering & Technical Services Limited is an indigenous company certified by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity experienced in the recruitment and placement of candidates into contract positions in Oil & Gas Industries in Nigeria.
Job Title: VENDOR SERVICE OFFICER
LOCATION; PORT HARCOURT
Duties & Responsibilities;
The successful candidate would amongst others:
o Serve Treasury Focal Point for Inquiries
o Monitor and Act as a focal point for all staff payment inquiries.
o Act as focal point for vendor invoices queries
o Resolve and Record all open items (problem payment) invoice
o Act as focal point for invoices from FNC and FNP
o Responsible for bank details confirmation and update
o Timely preparation of weekly and monthly Invoice Report
o Liaise with relevant action parties to ensure timely resolution, communication and documentation of returned/unapplied payments.
o Provide periodic returned payment report
o Ensure timely re-application of returned funds
o Maintain proper record of transactions and filing of documents to ensure availability and accessibility at all times.
• Act as backup for CM payment confirmation and reconciliation.
• Ensure vouches are raised and booked on time.
• Act as backup for Staff Advances Administrator including monitoring and ensuring timely retirement of advances.
• A BSc/HND in Business Management, Accounting, Economics and statistics obtained at a minimum of Second Class Lower Division/ Lower Credit.
• 5 years post graduation experience with a least a 2 years in financial operations and business analysis in a reputable company.
• Able to interface and communicate effectively with others in a multi discipline and multi–racial project team.
• Competency in Computer applications (MS Word, Excel, Power point etc.)
Qualified candidate should send their C.V to any of the addresses below;
1. email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote “Vendor service officer on top of your C.V and envelop which will clearly indicate your names, date of birth, gender, L.G.A, State, qualification, work experience, contact address, phone numbers and current employment.