Emissaries Empire, RC:84188 is a Chemical Engineering based conglomerate in Nigeria with a hard-earned reputation for excellent manufacturing, business practices and products’ quality with its operational
headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria. Since 1986, our interest remains importation, exportation and trade in chemicals, and international marketing, design of chemical process plants and simulations, manufacture of paints, soaps, and cosmetics.
In order to meet our growing products demand and further expansion of paint product, we hereby invite applicants to join and build a career with us.
Vacancy: Paint marketers (CONTRACT):
1. Applicants must have the ability to be firm, yet relaxed in negotiation.
2. Applicants must be zealous, target-driven and passionate about sales.
3. Applicants must be creative, very determined and have a “can-do” attitude.
4. Applicants should be at most 30 yrs of age.
5. Applicants must be able to push sales to completion quickly.
6. Freelance marketers can also apply.
7. Experience in paint marketing will be a clear advantage.
1. Monitoring and analyzing market trends and competitors’ products.
2. Maintaining existing robust relationship of company’s clients.
3. Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability.
4. Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
5. Establish effective and strong network of channel-of-sales in market.
6. Promote and raise the brand popularity of products.
7. Implement hi-tech strategies to acquire biggest market share in the categories that products are competing, with the ultimate goal of establishing products in the leading position.
8. Set up periodic sales quotas and performance mile stones for various sales and marketing activities to drive the company’s revenue and growth up.
9. Identify new business opportunities and threats to the company.
2. Contract staffs are absorbed as full time staffs after an appraisal period.
3. Monthly FCP salary.
4. Quarterly bonus on performance in sales.
Method of application:
Interested applicants should read and adhere to the following carefully.
1. “Marketer” should be stated in the e-mail subject column.
2. Applicants must have a WAEC or OND certificate.
3. Applicants should send their CV only, no other document is required.
4. Applicants’ CV must be saved by their full names in Microsoft word format.
Deadline: 31st August, 2012