BRISTOW NIGERIA CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Bristow, an aviation company in Nigeria has announced jobs vacancies for cadet pilots. Interested in working in the aviation sector as a pilot? Then JobsNigeriaPlus notes that this opportunity might be for you. Bristow is inviting applications from suitably qualified Nigerian Nationals for training as Helicopter Pilots. The company will sponsor its selected candidates on a Pilot Training Scheme. Successful candidates will be employed as Pilots by Bristow in Nigeria.
- CADET PILOTS
- A minimum of five (5) credits (which must include English Language, Mathematics and Physics) in West Africa School Certificate Examination Ordinary Level (W.A.S.C.E)
- A Commercial of university degree (2nd Class and above) from a recognized University.
- A Commercial Pilot License CPL-(A or H) course
- Possession of an ICAO equivalent License,
- Must be of Nigerian nationality.
- Must be between the ages of 22-28 years. (No candidate above 29 will be considered)
- Fluency in and proper understanding of the English Language is essential
- The candidate will be expected to demonstrate a keen interest and knowledge in aviation related subjects.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Submit your application to Bristow Career Portal (TALEO) on: www.bristowgroup.com/careers/positions.php