A Human Resources & Organizational Development Firm set up to tackle the unprecedented challenges faced by organizations in the 21st century. For over one decade, we have consistently rendered qualitative services in these areas to varied clients across different sectors of the Nigerian economy.
Our vision is to be the foremost people and organizational development consultants and advisors in West Africa. We collaborate with world-class Business Consulting Groups in selected countries across Africa, North America, Europe and Asia.
As a result of rapid growth and expansion, we need a tested dynamic and reliable individual to join our Team of in-house experts and associates,
- DIRECTOR OF LEARNING AND DEVELOPMEN
- This position reports directly to the Managing Director/CEO and has the overall responsibility for Learning & Development.
- The incumbent is required to lead the full spectrum of learning and development activities such as identification of training needs, design of bespoke training programmes, curriculum development, conducting and delivery of framing engagements, management retreats etc.
- It also involves the development of business opportunities, client management and liaison with offshore Associates and Strategic Partners.
- Possession of a good First Degree (preferably not less than a Second Class Upper Division) in Social Science or allied areas plus a Masters degree. A doctorate degree is advantageous.
- Membership of Nigeria Institute for Training & Development (NITAD) and Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) are advantageous as well as international exposure in this function.
- Strong presence, presentation and facilitation skills are critical.
- Proficiency in the use of various relevant IT applications and platforms including e-learning is required.
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral) critical thinking and analytical skills, independent judgment and high ethical standing.
- Must be persevering and have staying power.
Our firm offers an intellectually stimulating work environment, opportunity for fast learning, application and interacting with senior people. The compensation is structured along merit lines, with befitting prerequisites.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
If you are interested and meet these requirements, please send your application and comprehensive curriculum vitae (containing functional email address and mobile telephone numbers) as well as evidence of current remuneration to:
Or by courier to:
The Director – MCS,
Leading Edge Consulting,
202 Awolowo Road (3rd Floor),