FLOUR MILLS OF NIGERIA PLC CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
For over 5 decades, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
Our other business focus areas include a developing agro allied business producing sugar, rice and palm products; fertilizers to facilitate agricultural development in Nigeria, cement production to help develop Nigeria’s infrastructure, and a number of support businesses providing packaging, transport and logistics services.
- TRAINEE TPM COORDINATORS – (REF: TTC12)
- Actively study and understand TPM literature
- Support implementation of the Total Productive Maintenance best practice master plan.
- stablish and monitor the company loss and waste structure and drive continuous improvement projects to constantly reduce the losses and wastes.
- Build training competence by developing TPM training material and delivering in-house training.
- Drive 53 and Good-house keeping in the entire Factory
- Use TPM best practices to build the production processes in order to improve operational efficiencies.
- Interpersonal and People Skills,
- Communication Skills.
- Leadership and Mentoring Skills
- B.Sc, HND in engineering, physics or statistics (Not below second class upper/ Upper credit)
- No experience required
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – (REF: EER12)
- Coordinate the activities of supervisors and resolve issues that come up in the course of production
- Coordinate preventive maintenance, repairs, servicing and replacement to maintain optimum performance
- Manages all the electrical systems in the factory to ensure optimum performance
- Ensure electrical safety of the plants
- Knowledge of IT and networking
- Knowledge of process control instrumentation
- Ability to interpret electrical pneumatic diagrams
- Knowledge of frequency control inverters
- Sound communication skills
- HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Membership of Nigerian Society for Engineers
- PMP, Prince2 Certifications
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in a manufacturing environment preferably the food industry
- ASSISTANT SHIFT MANAGERS – (REF: ASM 12)
- Coordinate all production activities during the shift period to ensure production targets are achieved
- Liaise with the quality control department in order to ensure that high quality products that meet standards are produced.
- Ensure that downtimes are reduced to the barest minimum
- Ensure that all ancillary equipment and machinery are well kept and maintained
- Carry out performance reviews and other administrative functions
- Excellent people skills
- Communication skills,
- Problem solving skills
- High numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt to long working hours and strenuous working conditions
- HND/B.Sc. in engineering
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the food industry.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Visit the career page on our website www.fmnplc.com and apply on-line. Applications should be submitted on or before 10th October, 2012