CIPLA EVANS NIGERIA LIMITED CAREER OPPORTUNITY
CIPLA Evans is a subsidiary of Evans Medical PLC with specific interest in the sales & marketing of Prescription only Medicines (PoMs).
Our focus on building brands has created opportunities for forward looking, resourceful, self-motivated and target-driven individuals to join our sales team.
- MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE
– Drive Sales and Promotional activities of company products in the assigned territory to ensure attainment of sales targets.
– Implement Marketing Programmes in the assigned territory as directed by Marketing Department.
– Carry out detailing calls to Doctors, Pharmacists and other target customer groups on a daily basis.
– Monitor coy product performance against competing brands and collate competitive intelligence to the supervising Field Manager and Marketing department.
– Minimum of B. Pharmacy degree & evidence of completion of National Service.
– Candidates who have less than six months to complete their NYSC programme will be considered for interview.
– Candidates above 30years of age need not apply.
– Previous work experience as a Medical Representative is not essential as adequate training will be provided.
– Successful candidates would be required to work in any part of the country.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications & CVs, within 2 weeks of advert to the e-mail address below, stating their Qualification, Age, Mobile Tel No. and Other relevant details.
Only those considered qualified for the job will be invited for interview.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow these topics: Medical and Law jobs