COMMERCIAL BANK VACANCY
A leading commercial Bank with branches all over Nigeria and across Africa, seeks to fill the position of
- HEAD, TRANSACTION AND ELECTONIC BANKING
Division: Transaction & Electronic Banking.
Level: Senior Management.
Directly Reports To: Managing Director
Directly Supervises: Channels, Trade Products, Cash Management Services and Cards unit.
- The individual would oversee the unit which is responsible for the restructuring and customizing Transaction Banking (TB) products and services to provide solutions to customers.
- The individual will be responsible for the increase in the adoption of alternate delivery channels for the Bank.
- Develop alternate delivery channels for product delivery and assist the business teams with marketing initiatives.
- Ensure that controls are built into the product delivery process and adherence to guidelines set by internal/external regulators.
- Participate in units business and strategic plan discussions, including annual planning and budgeting, analysis of customer and product profitability.
- Initial product conceptualization with the front-end sales team, develop related systems and operating procedures, on-going product/process re-engineering.
- Monitor costs against budget, highlighting any variance as appropriate.
- Take feedback from front-end teams to ensure customer needs are met through product solutions and provide input for product development, pricing/charges.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Develop business plans to ensure that revenue targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Maintain global TB Map, including revenue forecasts, wallet sizing and pipeline deals.
- Work with customers and management to identify and grow new business, while deepening the existing business relationship.
- Maintain regular communications within the customer network and industry for updated knowledge in global requirements, goals and opportunities.
- Pro-actively work with strategic units of the bank to tailor products that will meet customers’ needs, negotiate terms & conditions, and develop the appropriate plan for execution.
- Understand Customers’ business needs and anticipate their requirements through a consultative selling process.
- Match Customers’ needs with product offerings through presentation of tailored demonstrations and proposals. Negotiate terms and conditions with customers to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Provide structured, creative solutions to meet the specific working capital requirements of our customers and prospects.
- Create trade corridor conversations within the network.
- Partner with the business teams in product knowledge, provide technical product expertise and conduct joint calls to ensure joint sales goals are met, new revenue opportunities are identified and customer feedback on product and competition is obtained.
- Ensure smooth implementation of product sales. Facilitate customer service issues to ensure a high level of post-sales service is made available to the customers and staff at all times.
- Identify opportunities for cross selling and referrals to other business lines in the bank through developing good understanding of customers’ needs, (Maintain on-going contact with customers to ensure targeted level of utilization).
- Monitor the progress of the local implementation team.
- Act as a conduit of information on customer preferences, specific product feedback and future product requirements to product management team and other strategic units.
- Provide feedback to marketing and product management on marketing strategies/tactics and customer experience of the products and services offered.
- Manage revenue reporting to provide feedback to Executive Management/Senior Management and plan customer strategies accordingly.
- Grow the customer base as well as increase the volume of transactions on a monthly basis.
- Minimum of 10years experience in a Financial Institution in a retail and corporate customer setting, In-depth knowledge of Global Cash Management, Supply Chain Finance and Trade Services.
- Basic credit skills and understanding of financial statement analysis.
- Ability to analyze financial statements to identify working capital improvement opportunities for global corporate.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to manage internal and external relationships.
- Trade documentary handling experience.
- Ability to successfully matrix-manage within the bank to effectively coordinate with TB and Product colleagues globally.
- Sufficient Information technology skills as it relates to Electronic Banking.
- Keen attention to details and ability to multi-task.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send their CVs (in a word document) to email@example.com within one week of the date of this publication.