SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGE INTERNATIONAL CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Established in 1949, SOS Children’s Villages is a dynamic social development and International non-governmental organisation working globally to meet the needs and protect the interests and rights of orphaned and vulnerable children. SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation that provides support and guidance to SOS member associations in over 133 countries worldwide
SOS Children’s Villages International is recruiting to fill the below position:
- REGIONAL DONOR SERVICES COORDINATOR
– The Regional Office for Central and West Africa of SOS Children’s Villages in Yaoundé, Cameroon is in the process of recruiting a Regional Donor Services Coordinator.
– He/she will provide advice and assistance to the eleven countries (Benin, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Niger, Nigeria, and Togo) of the region and give technical support to National Sponsorship Coordinators.
– He/she shall be based at the Regional Office of the organisation in Yaoundé.
– Ensures implementation of SOS Children’s Villages sponsorship standards and guidelines in all the countries of the region;
– Organizes regional trainings and workshops according to defined needs; ensures networking and mutual support between National Sponsorship Coordinators;
– Encourages sponsorship staff to develop their writing and photographic skills;
– Contributes to feedback regarding national sponsorship servicing, proposing measures for improvement, and follows them up.
– Masters degree in marketing, communication or related areas;
– Five years of relevant experience, with a proven track record of success;
– Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, computer programs and web based applications. Working knowledge of Microsoft Access is required;
– Strong interpersonal and creative communication skills and the ability to relate to different cultures.
– Highly organized and able to work under pressure and independently to meet deadlines;
– Excellent command of French and English;
– Ready to travel within the region.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their detailed CV with three traceable references and motivation letter latest 10th November to: firstname.lastname@example.org