Jobs in Nigeria at Exxon Mobil Today
Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & natural gas production activities contribute to one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government and economy.
As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within our Company, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result-oriented individuals. We are recruiting superior caliber Marine Maintenance Technicians with the highest standards of integrity, capacity for hard work, ability to build strong working relationships and effectively interact in a multi-cultural environment.
- MARINE MAINTENACE TECHNICIAN
– The successful candidates will conduct routine maintenance and repair in all areas of marine auxiliary machineries and other related marine equipment such as diesel filtration system, sewage treatment plant, bilge pumps, inert gas systems and cargo pumps.
– In addition, the Marine Maintenance Technician will prepare marine related machineries and equipment for statutory and classification inspections.
– Other responsibilities include diesel fuel condition and quality monitoring as well as condition monitoring of crude oil washing machines.
– The ideal candidate must possess a good knowledge of Safety of Life At Sea (SOLAS) and Classification Societies’ compliance requirements, as well as, general knowledge of operation, maintenance and repair of marine mechanical systems.
– HND Marine Engineering or Class 2 Certificate of Competency for unlimited tonnage with Crude Oil Petroleum Endorsement
– Class 1 Certificate of Competency is preferable
– Minimum of three (3) years experience as a 3rd Engineer on Foreign Going Vessels or five (5) years experience on a Very Large Crude Carrier (VLCC).
– Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
– Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
If you meet the requirements listed for this position, please visit: http://www.exxonmobil.com/careers/nigeria/apply to submit your application and upload your curriculum vitae (CV)
HOW TO NAVIGATE THE WEBSITE
To view a PDF copy of the advertised vacancy
Log onto http://www.exxonmobil.com/careers/nigeria Click on advertised job positions
To complete the application process:
Click on ‘Search openings’
In the ‘keyword’ search box, enter 16260BR
The advert closes 2 weeks from the day of advert. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil’s ‘Jobs and Careers in Nigeria’ page on http://www.exxonmobil.com/careers/nigeria is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.
Follow these topics: Engineering Oil and Gas Jobs