JOBS IN NIGERIA FOR HND AND SSCE HOLDERS

JOBS IN NIGERIA FOR HND AND SSCE HOLDERS

A reputable steel merchant company located in Lagos is interested in recruiting:

1. SECRETARY
  2. ACCOUNTANT
  3. ADMIN MANAGER
  4. FACTORY WORKERS
  5. ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ENGINEER

REQUIREMENTS FOR THESE JOBS IN NIGERIA FOR HND AND SSCE HOLDERS

–          POSITIONS 1 TO 3: at least HND in related field with 5 years experience

–          Honest and hard working

–          POSITIONS 4 TO 6: First school leaving certificate  with 5 years experience

–          Residents of Ikorodu in Lagos state

METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR THESE JOBS IN NIGERIA FOR HND AND SSCE HOLDERS

Send hand written application and CV within 2 weeks to:

THE HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR

25 HERBERT MACAULAY STREET EBUTTE METTA LAGOS

This entry was posted in general, SSCE and Undergraduate Jobs and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to JOBS IN NIGERIA FOR HND AND SSCE HOLDERS

1. Julius ochai says:

Hope to hear from u anytime I just invest my trust in god he surely doing it for me by his grace.thank in anticipation

2. Justin says:

Am Justin by name,I’ve been practicing Electronical engineering{phone repairs}for 3years now,and am good in computer services,am into a job but i really need a serious Job,the prob here now is dat am based in Onitsha

3. Isaiah Ekong says:

Please sir i want to work, i need a job. MY Number is 08181476463

4. Adesola micheal oluwaseun says:

Sir i solemnly need the job of a factory worker am an ND holder.pls sir

5. bright says:

i need this job plsss IT STEDENT

6. charles says:

Sir kindly hook me up with an appointment! i have had experiences working as a clerk & secretary in a law firm!

7. Okeke victor says:

Goodmorning sir, my name is okeke victor i graduated from unn as a biochemist and i am waiting for my nysc call up, so i need a job to keep me busy as i wait. I will be very grateful if i am called for a job in lagos and i promise to serve and be loyal to who ever is interested for my service in his or her company. My number is 07067404456. Thanks