Exxon Mobil January 31 2013 recruitment
Mobil producing Nigeria unlimited and esso exploration and production Nigeria limited are subsidiaries of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria
- TRAINEE GEOSCIENTIST
– Strong basic geosciences concepts and principles
– PHD or Masters Degree in Geosciences (Geology/Geophysics). Applicants expecting to obtain a PHD or Master’s degree by October 2013 may also apply
– BSC with at least 2.1 in Geosciences (Geology/Geophysics) or Physics.
– NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
– Will undergo 2 to 3 years training program in various geosciences skill area
– Excellent understanding of basic Geosciences concepts and principles
– Self motivated with the ability to make effective individual contributions within a functional team.
– No previous experience required
– ability to learn and integrate quickly added advantage
- EXPERIENCED GEOSCIENCE TECHNICIAN
– BSC with at least second class lower in Geoscience
– At least 5 years working experience post NYSC discharge or exemption
– Excellent computing skills, with a focus on efficient geosciences data management
– Knowledge of organizing and moving data and interpretations between Petrel, Geoframe and other related geosciences interpretation applications.
– Ability to contour maps using grids and knowledge of ArcGIS will be an added advantage.
– Provide geosciences technical support to Company Geoscientists
– Collect and load data in Petrel and Geoframe
– Provide data transfers from/to PC LAN environment
– Develop non-interpretative maps and plots for Geoscientists
– Recognize opportunities for optimizing data management using Company-approved software applications
METHOD OF APPLICATION for the Exxon Mobil January 31 2013 recruitment
Visit: www.exxonmobil.com/careers/nigeria/apply to submit application and upload resume