Exxon Mobil January 31 2013 recruitment
Mobil producing Nigeria unlimited and esso exploration and production Nigeria limited are subsidiaries of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria
- TRAINEE GEOSCIENTIST
- Strong basic geosciences concepts and principles
- PHD or Masters Degree in Geosciences (Geology/Geophysics). Applicants expecting to obtain a PHD or Master’s degree by October 2013 may also apply
- BSC with at least 2.1 in Geosciences (Geology/Geophysics) or Physics.
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Will undergo 2 to 3 years training program in various geosciences skill area
- Excellent understanding of basic Geosciences concepts and principles
- Self motivated with the ability to make effective individual contributions within a functional team.
- No previous experience required
- ability to learn and integrate quickly added advantage
- EXPERIENCED GEOSCIENCE TECHNICIAN
- BSC with at least second class lower in Geoscience
- At least 5 years working experience post NYSC discharge or exemption
- Excellent computing skills, with a focus on efficient geosciences data management
- Knowledge of organizing and moving data and interpretations between Petrel, Geoframe and other related geosciences interpretation applications.
- Ability to contour maps using grids and knowledge of ArcGIS will be an added advantage.
- Provide geosciences technical support to Company Geoscientists
- Collect and load data in Petrel and Geoframe
- Provide data transfers from/to PC LAN environment
- Develop non-interpretative maps and plots for Geoscientists
- Recognize opportunities for optimizing data management using Company-approved software applications
METHOD OF APPLICATION for the Exxon Mobil January 31 2013 recruitment
Visit: www.exxonmobil.com/careers/nigeria/apply to submit application and upload resume