JOBS IN KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE JOBS IN KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
– Is the chief executive officer
– Provide the required academic, administrative and professional leadership for the College in the execution of the broad policies laid down for the achievement of the objectives for which the Institution was established.
– Foster good rapport with the relevant organs of the State Ministry of Tertiary Education, Science and Technology, State Ministry of Finance, Federal Ministry of Education (Inspectorate Division in Kwara State), National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE) and other relevant professional and statutory bodies that could lead to the attainment of the College desired goals.
– Higher Degree from a recognized university preferably a Ph.D in a field relevant to at least one programme in the College.
– At least first degree in Education or a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) is mandatory
– At least15 years post qualification cognate experience and must not be below the rank of Chief Lecturer in a College of Education or a Senior Lecturer or a Reader/Associate professor in a University or equivalent institution
– Ability to show evidence of strong academic and administrative leadership, initiative and creativity in policy formulation and implementation, good human relations and positive managerial attributes.
– Evidence of good track record in result oriented researches reaching high National and International levels in their research achievements.
– Good conduct, possess sense of discipline, dedication, drive, resourcefulness and be able to command the respect and loyalty of the members of staff and the students of the College. He/she must be ready not to foster personal, social, ethnic, political, religious and other personal selfish interests.
– Computer literate
CONTEDIS 15 Step 9.
The candidate appointed will be entitled to an official chauffeur driven car, furnished accommodation, cook and a steward.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR JOBS IN KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Candidates are requested to submit fifteen (15) type written copies of their applications giving the following information as listed below:
- Post for which Application is being made
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- National (if Nigerian add State of Origin: if Kwaran add Local Government Area)
- Permanent Postal Address
- Current Postal Address.
- Marital Status
- Numbers and ages of Children.
- Names of Institutions attended with date
- Qualifications obtained with dates
- Academic Publications
- Academic Honours and Membership of Professional Bodies
- Experience, posts held, durations, salaries and dates
- Present occupation and statu
- Names and addresses of three referees, one of who must be in position to supply academic, professional reference
- Date available for appointmen
- Signature and Date.
Applications and Referees report should be sent to:
Kwara State College of Education,
P. M.B. 1527, Ilorin