2013 LATEST NGO JOBS IN NIGERIA CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs. Therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to our approach in every country in which CRS operates. CRS re-established its presence in Nigeria in 2000 and currently focuses on agriculture, governance, peace building, health systems and institutional strengthening programs.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) will like to request application from suitably qualified candidates to’ fill positions for the implementation of its Global Fund Round 9 HIV grant. The positions will require about 50% travel within Nigeria
- MANAGER TECHNICAL PMTCT 1
– Supervise the program in ensuring high quality standards are set in the Implementation of PMTCT strategies.
– Mentoring and training facility level staff on PMTCT
– At least 3 years post MBBS experience in HIV clinical management.
– Past HIV programming experience is a plus
- MANAGER TECHNICAL (HCT) – 1
– Supervise lead the program in ensuring high, quality standards is set in the implementation of HCT strategies.
– Mentoring and training facility level staff on HCT.
– Degree in public health, nursing or related discipline and
– At least 3 years post graduate experience in a related field.
– HIV programming experience is a plus
- MANAGER TECHNICAL LAB 1
– Monitor the program in ensuring high quality standards at all the laboratories in the program ensuring that optimal laboratory management systems/practices are maintained
– Mentoring and training facility level staff. Candidates must be a laboratory scientist registered with Medical Laboratory Council of Nigeria
– At least 3 years experience in HIV laboratory management.
- MANAGER TECHNICAL (TB) – 1
– Implement an integrated programming approach at the facilities
– Management for implantation of TB strategies at the facilities
– Degree in public health, nursing or related discipline and at least 3 years post graduate experience in a related field.
– HIV programming experience is a plus
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
– Accountable for health supply chain management system for the program.
– Pharmacists with at least 5 years post graduate experience are encouraged
– experience in a similar setting is added advantage
- CLINICAL LEAD 1
– Monitor the technical team to ensure that high quality clinical practice standards are maintained across all secondary and primary care facilities
– At least 6 years post MBBS qualification and have 3 years relevant experience in clinical management of HIV.
– An advanced medical qualification is a plus
- FINANCE AND COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS
– Accountable for grant and compliance management
– BSC in accounting with additional qualification are encouraged to apply
– Past experience managing USG grants is added advantage
- MONITORING AND EVALUATION SPECIALISTS
– Accountable for data management for the primary and secondary sites assigned.
– BSC with relevant degrees with at least 3 years of relevant experience especially in HIV programming are expected to apply
- PROGRAM MANAGER I
– Manage and ensure implementation of PMTCT and ART activities of the GF project at the assigned state
– BSC with at least 3 years HIV programming experience and be very conversant with USG rules and regulations
– self-motivated, creative and a team player
– MPH will be an added advantage.
- PROGRAM ASSISTANT
– Monitor program logistics.
– BSC with at least 2 years of administrative and logistics experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR THE 2013 LATEST NGO JOBS IN NIGERIA
Interested applicants should request for application forms from firstname.lastname@example.org fill the forms and send back to the same address along with a detailed CV as attached MS Word documents. Candidate must state clearly in the application form the position he/she is applying for.
Completed applications should reach us before 5pm, 21st of February, 2013. Only applications sent in the required format will be considered.
CRS is an equal -opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc.
Follow these topics: NGO and Governmental Agencies