2013 Recruitment in Nigeria FMCG CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
A fast growing and reputable Food Manufacturing Company and as a result of business expansion and capacity building initiative, unique career opportunities exist in our organization for highly competent and self motivated individuals who seek a truly professional organization to maximize their potentials in the following states: Ado Ekiti, Akure, Ijebu-Ode, Sokoto, Makurdi, Yola, Lokoja, Kano, Gombe, Oyo, Kastina, Jalingo, Maiduguri, and Kaduna for the positions listed below:
- MEDICAL OFFICERS
– Supervise and provide general care towards patients.
– Admit patients who need treatment, investigations and special care.
– Examine and converse with patients to identify their medical situations.
– Promote education about health.
– Need to be specific and clear while explaining complicated procedures or conditions to patients
– Coordinate daily administration of the clinic
– full registration with the Medical and Dental council of Nigeria
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– develop marketing plans geared toward promoting our services to potential clients
– Team up with the business development department to develop new ideas.
– Brand the image of the business
– Create and maintain the relationships with current customers and potential customers as well.
– Acquire knowledge of the market conditions to aid sales
– Implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
– B.Sc/ HND in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
– Excellent customer relation skills and willing to travel nationwide
– Proactive, smart and a good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
– Computer literate
- MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
– Will undergo an intensive training program that is tailored towards a specific role for definite period. Successful candidates must be ready to take on challenging tasks and assignments in any of the Company’s locations.
– Participate in training experiences, learn new skills, and to demonstrate increasing proficiency and expertise with managerial responsibilities.
– Prepare you for the decisions you will be making, and the actions you will be taking in the areas of people management, operations management, and merchandising management when you assume the role of store manager.
– BSC degree with a minimum of second class honors lower division in Applied and Natural Sciences; Social and Management Sciences; Engineering and related discipline.
– A master’s degree would be an advantage.
– Evidence of having participated in the. National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or exemption.
– Not older than 27 years as at 1st January 2013.
– Not more than two (2) years of post graduation experience.
– Ability to work with computer in any of our locations in Nigeria.
– Hands on attitude and self-starting disposition
– Good oral and written communication skills.
– Preparation and reporting on the monthly financial activities of the business unit.
– Prepare and interpret Management accounts to all levels of Management.
– Timely preparation and reconciliation of end of month accounts.
– Update account of the company and schedule from time to time.
– Accounts / Finance Management.
– Finance Administration.
– B.Sc/HND in Accounting.
– At least 1-3 years working experience in a reputable organization.
– Strong knowledge of any accounting software like Peachtree or Quick books
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
– Supervise the activities of Trainees and resolve issues that come up in the course of production
– Monitor all the electrical systems in the factory to ensure optimum performance.
– Ensure electrical safety of the plants.
– Perform preventive maintenance, repairs, servicing and replacement to maintain optimum performance.
– HND/BSC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
– At least 1-3 years cognate experience in Electrical maintenance of a production line involving Flow Packaging Machines, Ovens, Mixers, Conveyors, Compressor in food Industry.
– Excellent technical, organizational, planning & reporting skills.
– Proficiency with trouble-shooting using wiring diagrams.
- MMECHANICAL ENGINEERS
– Confer with production personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
– Specify system requirement or direct modification of parts to ensure conformance optimum performance of machinery/aid smooth production run
– Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain machinery/equipment, systems and processes to meet production requirements
– Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to production crew.
– HND/BSC in Mechanical Engineering.
– At least 1-3 years cognate experience in Maintenance of a production line involving Flow packaging machines, Ovens, Mixers, Conveyors, and Compressors in food Industry
– Excellent organizational, planning & reporting skills
– Experience in preventive maintenance
METHOD OF APPLICATION for the 2013 Recruitment in Nigeria
Send their CV and scanned copies of relevant credentials via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org