Federal Government Nigeria Jobs 2013: BAYELSA STATE AGENCY FOR COMMUNITY AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
The Bayelsa State Government has established an Agency, Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA), which would in the first instance be responsible for implementing a 5 years World Bank Assisted Project, Community and Social Development Project (CSDP).
- PROJECT INTERNAL AUDITOR
- Development of quarterly Internal Audit report of the Agency
- Develop Audit programme for the year
- Implement and monitor the disbursement of the Agency
- Strengthen the Internal Control system of the project
- Monitor all the authorizations, approvals, eligibility and documentations of expenditures
- Supervise the financial transactions of the communities in line with Financial Procedures Manual.
- BSC/HND in Accounting or Banking and Finance
- Member of professional association such as ACA, ACCA, ANAN or other equivalents
- At least 5 years post qualification experience.
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
- Monitor office facilities/utilities
- Supervise and deal with junior staff matters
- Provide advice on general administrative matters.
- BSC in any of the Social Sciences or Humanities with at least five years post qualification experience
- Computer literate
- OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Monitor and coordinate the overall activities of the operations department
- Coordinate of formulation and implementation processes of CDPs and micro projects by CPMCs
- Implement the maintenance of records on all CDPs and Micro-projects on a continuous basis; and passing on such information to the M& E department
- Cooperate with relevant MDAs to provide technical and back-up support to communities
- Give quarterly and annual projections for CDP and micro projects implementation.
- PROJECT OFFICER – MONITORING AND EVALUATION
- Data collection, collation and analysis for field level activities
- Gathering of monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Perform an improved foundation for planning, effective resource use
- Give information base for future evaluations, maintain quality standards;
- BSC in Social Sciences, Statistics, Natural Sciences, Rural development and related fields
- At least 5 years post qualification experience part of which must relate to monitoring and evaluation of community based initiatives.
- Computer literate
- All vehicular movements within and outside the state; a Maintenance of motor vehicles
- FSLC, Trade Test, SSCE, GCE or NECO
- At least 10 years of driving experience
- Valid Class “C” driver’s license with at least three (3) renewals.
- General cleaning of the office and the premises;
- FSLC with at least five years experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Send 10 copies of signed and sealed application with curriculum vitae addressed to:
Oboro, Oyintonyo Eve
Community and Social Development Project (CDSP)
14, Green Villa Road, Yenagoa