Lagos Jobs today FMCG VACANCIES
An indigenous FMCG product company in Nigeria, owned wholly by foreign investors.
- REGIONAL OR AREA SALES MANAGER (Code: 01/RSM/2013)
– Male and 35 years above
– 5-8 years of experience in Sales Department of FMCG Company as Area or Regional Sales Manager
– Ready to be stationed in any major city in Nigeria
– Excellent knowledge of Nigeria FMCG market
- MARKETING MANAGER (Code: 02/MM/2013)
– Female, and 35 years above
– 5 – 10 years of marketing and brand building experience in FMCG candidates from multinational company
– Strong and successful track record in building brands.
- BRAND ASSOCIATE – (Code: 03/BA/2013)
– 30 years and above
– 4-5 years high quality experience in marketing activity, promotion, ad brand building management in an FMCG company
- FLEET OR TRANSPORTATION MANAGER – (Code: 04/TM/2013)
– Male, and 35 years above
– 5-10 years in managing the fleet of a sizable company
– experience in dealing with transportation company, and managing company owned fleet of trucks
- EXECUTIVE TRAINEES – Code: 05/ET/2013
– 28 years and above Candidates should be graduates from reputable University in Nigeria, preferably with Management, Statistics, and Finance theoretical background
– 2-3 years working experience in reputable company in Nigeria
– Strong communication skills
– Computer Literate
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – Code: 06/SD/2013
– Male, 28 years and above
– 3-4 years experience in software development
- NATIONAL SALES AND DISTRIBUTION MANAGER – Code: 08/NSM/2013
– Male, and 40 years above.
– 10 years’ experience in Sales and Distribution in Nigeria market.
- ASSISTANT HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER – Code: 07/HR/2013
– Male or Female, 35 years above
– 5-10 years work experience in Human Resources Department of a manufacturing company
– Computer literate
METHOD OF APPLICATION Lagos Jobs today
Send their updated Resumes with sizable photograph to:
PMB 40001, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Please quote the CODE in the top left hand corner of your application envelope and state your current remuneration in your application letter