Recruitment in Nigeria 2013 :LANDMARK UNIVERSITY CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- SENIOR LECTURERS
- LECTURERS I AND II
- ASSISTANT LECTURER
- COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES (CAS)
- Areas of Specialization: Ruminant Animal Nutrition, Animal Reproduction, Genetics and Animal Breeding, Animal Products Processing, Pasture Agronomy and Range Management.
- Area of Specialization: General Agronomy, Horticulture, Genetics, Plant Breeding, Crop Protection (Plant Pathology), Crop Protection (Agriculture Entomology).
- Area of Specialization: Pedology, Soil Physics, Soil and Water Management, Soil Chemistry.
AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- Area of Specialization: Planning and Evaluation, Agricultural Communication and ICT, Rural Sociology, Home Economics, Agricultural Administration
- Area of Specialization: Agricultural Policy, Agricultural Finance, Agricultural Marketing, Econometric, Farm Management and Production
- COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Area of Specialization: Structures, Hydraulic, Water and Waste Water
- Area of Specialization: Electronical, Power and Machines, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication
- Area of Specialization: Reaction Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Separation Process Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Applied Thermodynamics Engineering, Process Dynamics Control and Implementation, Environmental Engineering
- Area of Specialization: Automotive Engineering, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration/Thermo fluids, Industrial and Production Engineering, Metallurgy and Materials Science, Machine Design, Mechanics of Deformable Bodies, Mechatronics
AGRICULTURAL AND BIO SYSTEM ENGINEERING
- Area of Specialization: Food Engineering, Soil and Water Engineering, Structure and Environmental Control Engineering, Process or Post Harvest Systems Engineering, Farm Power and Machinery Engineering, Wood Product Processing and forestry Engineering, Aquaculture Engineering.
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCES
- Area of Specialization: Environmental and Analytical Chemistry, Organic/Medicinal Chemistry, Petroleum Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry
- Area of Specialization: Renewable Energy, Geophysics, Electronics.
- Area of Specialization: Nutritional Biochemistry, Enzymology, Molecular Biology, Membrane Biochemistry, Biogenetics, Drug Metabolism, Clinical Biochemistry
- Area of Specialization: Microbal Ecology, Industrial Microbiology, Medical Microbiology, Mycology, Bacterialogy, Virology, Parasitology, Protozoology.
- Area of Specialization: Molecular Genetics, Tissue Culture, Plant Breeding, Animal Breeding, Human and Population Genetics, Plant Taxonomy, Animal Taxonomy, Bioethics.
- Area of Specialization: Artificial Intelligence(AI),Computer Algebra, Computer Information System (CIS),Computer Graphics, Computer Networks, Data base Systems, Management Information System(MIS),Telecommunication Engineering
- Area of Specialization: Real Analysis and Fluid, dynamics, Algebra and Computational Mathematics, Mathematical Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Optimization/Operational research, Numerical Analysis/Stochastic Analysis, probability Theory and Stochastic Processes, Bio-Mathematics/Actuarial Mathematical Modeling, Financial/Actuarial Mathematics, Differential Equation
- COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration
SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Economics, Sociology, Political Science, International Relations.
PhD degree with specialization in the discipline applied for with evidence of academic leadership in terms of publications, project design execution and monitoring, administrative leadership etc with at least 12 years post qualification, full time relevant teaching and research experience. Research active Professors who meet prescribed internationally recognized contributions are moved to Research Scholar scale which offers internationally competitive remuneration to such grade of academics
Associate Professor (Reader):
Same as for Professor but with at least 7 years post qualification, fulltime, relevant teaching and research experience
Same as for Professor but with at least 7 years post qualification, fulltime, relevant teaching and research experience.
PhD degree from a reputable university, with at least 3 years post qualification teaching experience, and evidence of scholarly publications
PhD degree from a reputable university in relevant disciplines
At least a master’s degree in relevant disciplines with a CGPA suitable for undertaking M.Phil./PhD Programme
The University in addition provides the following conditions of service:
- An encompassing and empowering (physical, moral and spiritual) environment that allows focus and concentration;
- Maintenance of the stable academic calendar
- Well-stocked Library with current publications (books, journals and multimedia centre
- State of art Laboratories, Workshops and specialized Facilities;
- Full internet service
- Sponsorship of international and local conferences;
- Research and Development Grants
- Support for continuous academic and professional development;
- Openness to international collaborations with other institutions;
- Regular electricity and water supply
- 24 hour campus security and intelligence crew
- Residential arrangement for both staff and students etc.
METHOD OF APPLICATION for the Recruitment in Nigeria 2013
Send 10 copies of their applications and detailed CV (stating their names; dates of birth; state of origin/nationality; marital status), Institutions attended(with dates), Academic and professional qualification(with dates ), honors, distinction and membership of learned societies and professional associations and affiliations; Statement of personal research focus and institutional academic development plan, Working experience, Present employment, Employment status, Salary and employer, Extracurricular activities, Name and addresses of three Referees (at least one of whom must, where appropriate, be the head of applicant’s current place of employment); and 2 of 3 referees should make specific statements on the competence base of the candidate’s research and academic pedigree
Three set of credentials. Applications should be submitted to either directly to the Registrar’s office or by postage in a sealed envelope indicating “Vacancies for Academic Staff” at the top left corner of the envelop.
A soft copy should be forwarded to: email@example.com
The sealed envelope should be sent to:
P.M.B 1001, Omu Aran,