Teaching jobs in Nigeria at Leadwell February 2013

4. PHE
  5. ENGLISH LANGUAGE/LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
  6. MATHEMATICS

–          NCE, BED

METHOD OF APPLICATION for the Teaching jobs in Nigeria

Send sms or email to: 07034577996 or leadwell24@yahoo.com

This entry was posted in Teaching and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Teaching jobs in Nigeria at Leadwell February 2013

1. YA'U SHEHU says:

I was graduated with 2-1 in B.sc(ed)mathematics(A.B.U ZARIA) and completed my NYSC ,and obtained N.C.E mathematics/physics with distinctions(F.C.E ZARIA).I got seven years teaching experience and with computer literacy.I was 32 years old.

2. Iyiola Babajide says:

I wish to apply for the post of an English teacher.I have a degree in English education.I am a certified teacher.

3. Adewumi Feranmi Peter says:

mathematics teacher, PGDE

4. Felicia Enukwu says:

I wish to apply for the post of a biology /chemistry teacher.I have Bachelor of science degree in microbiology. I have two years teaching experience .Thank you.

5. ibrahim ismaila o. says:

i wish to apply for mathematics teacher.i am a graduate of kogi state uni mathematics n pgde in view

6. Simon pinkwagh says:

I am applying for the post of Mathematics Teacher,Ihave B.sc.Ed(Mathematics/Statistics) from Fed. Uni-Agric Makurdi. Currently teach maths/Further Maths at Anglican Girls’ Grammer School Abuja.08135327778

7. Ayodele says:

Physics teacher.2005 NCE phy/int sc,2011 pure physics (tasce,nd tasued,ogun state).got 8yrs exper.

8. Anigbogu Adaobi Nnonye says:

I wish to apply for the post of biology teacher. i have B SC. in Zoology from university of ilorin, kwara state.Currently teach basic science at Government Technical College. 08065110505