US Embassy Jobs in Nigeria today
The U.S. Consulate General in Lagos is seeking to employ suitable and qualified
candidates for positions in the driver function Office.BASIC regional job security:
This position is responsible for the maintenance of marine detachment (s) folders on
a daily basis and provide the vehicle is maintained in a high state of readiness.
In addition, this position is responsible for the conduct of members of the Navy
detachment and appointed officials. This position is also responsible for personal
transporting members of the detachment during official and unofficial.
The primary responsibility of this position is to remain under the operational and
administrative control of the Regional Security Officer and Detachment Commander.
QUALIFICATIONS for the US Embassy Jobs in Nigeria today :
NOTE: All applicants are asked to respond to each selection criterion detailed below
accurate and comprehensive information supporting each criterion.
1. Completion of a high school is required.
2. Three years previous experience as a driver is required.
3. Level III (good working knowledge) Speaking / Reading / Writing English and
any local language is necessary.
4. The candidate must possess a valid driver’s license (Class E Nigeria).
5. Must have good geographical knowledge of Lagos, Nigeria and other cities
6. Must possess and display the skills required to drive an armored car.
For more information on the US Embassy Jobs in Nigeria today , and details on how to apply, please CLICK HERE