WAEC recruitment in 14 states : www.waechrmd.com

WAEC recruitment in 14 states : www.waechrmd.com  :VACANCIES IN WAEC

The following vacancies exist in West African Examination council in ADAMAWA, EBONYI, BAUCHI, BAYELSA, BENIN, BORNO, GOMBE, JIGAWA, KADUNA, KANO, KATSINA, KEBBI, NASARAWA, NIGER, SOKOTO, YOBE, TARABA AND ZAMFARA

1. ASSISTANT EXAMINATIONS OFFICER III – GENERAL DUTIES

–          Computer foundation examination

GENERAL REQUIREMENTS

–          SSCE with not more than 2 sittings

–          Not more than 30 years of age

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Visit: www.waechrmd.com latest 26th April

This entry was posted in NGO and Governmental Agencies and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to WAEC recruitment in 14 states : www.waechrmd.com

1. Grema mohammed,bursari local government yobe state. qualification primary certificated, secondary school certificated, and national diploma in accounting at federal polytechnic damaturu, yobe state nigeria.

2. Please help me out on how to go abaut the whole thing. i mean how do i apply for the vacant advertise in WAEC because i had been trying but is not going tru.Tanx

3. ilami says:

why the site is not opening http://www.waechrmd.com

4. i hereby apple for a post of Examinations Officer 111- General Duties in your organisation. Am with National Diploma (ND) in a Department of Office Technology $ Management in Federal Polytechnic Oko, in Anambera State.
    i will be very grateful if my application will be grated.

THANKS

Yours Faithfully
    KAINE UJUNWA

5. christiana Peter says:

please i just want to no why the site is not opening
    and today is the closing, please the head of this recruitment should use he or her good office to help us

6. With due respect,i wish to apply at your office for royal and honest i have national diploma in building technology at abubakar tatari ali polytechnic bauchi,hope my request will be granted.

7. With due respect i wish to apply at ur office,i have national diploma in building technology at abubakar tatari ali polytechnic bauchi.

8. Pilot barnabas an indigine of bogoro local government at bauchi state, qualification of primary certificate,secondary certificate and national diploma in building technology at abubakar tatari ali polytechnic bauchi.

9. oigocho sunday says:

position apply for:
    Assistant Examination Officer 111 (computer service)

10. oigocho sunday says:

i finish my ond in computer science from Benue State Polytechnic Ugbokolo. i from Benue State. i will be grateful if my application is considered. from oigocho sunday applying for Assistant Examination Officer 111 computer services

11. Bosede Gbariel Monday says:

i am interested in Assistant exammination officer 111 {General Duties} pls call me for interview on 08134850592.Thanks.

12. Chukwudi says:

Application portal not opening. How do I do please?

13. HOW I WISH I CAN BE CONSIDERED, IAM FROM EBONYI STATE, APPLIED FOR EXAMINATION OFFICER III. OHAUKWU L G AREA, UMUEZEAKA NGBO.

14. salifu Aliyu says:

I have been trying to apply but i dont know why ur website is not opening .
    Pls assist me ooooooooooooo.

Thank you.

15. Frank Omaivboje says:

I’m interested in this job.

16. Aliu Mariamu says:

I am applying for Assistant Examination Officer III General Duties, I am OND holder in Secretarial Studies Department from Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi Edo State. I will be grateful if my application is given favourable consideration. Thanks. Yours faithfully. Aliu Mariamu

17. ugwuanyi Marthina Chinagorom says:

Am a graduate of ebonyi state university department of biochemistry . I will be grateful if my application is granted. Thanks.

18. EZENWA CHARLES AHAMEFULA says:

i will be grateful if my request is granted.

19. EZENWA CHARLES AHAMEFULA says:

i apply for the post assistant examination officer. Am a graduate from federal university of calabar. i will grateful if my application is given a favourable consideration. thanks yours faithfully charles ezenwa.