British American Tobacco Nigeria recruitment
Job Number 1628BR
Job title Talent Sourcing Executive
Place / Town Lagos
Type permanent position
termination and key deliverables
To oversee Talent supply in the region based on regional and global BAT specific strategies, developments and best practices. Talent Sourcing Manager is responsible for the data of talent and ideas across all markets in the region. It is also expected that role as a value adding an active member of the team of talent and also undertake projects of special talents that will enable the region to meet its current and future pipelines Talents.
· Develop and implement a strategy for attracting and retaining BAT Nigeria is aligned and supports the company vision and strategy
· Lead the development and delivery of excellent talent supply practices to ensure that this strategy is feasible in the short, medium and long term.
· Source, implement and integrate differentiated appropriate selection tools and assessment methods are valid, culturally robust and also provide formal training for managers in their use to ensure that the decisions of professional and objective selection are formed.
· Manage the resourcing activities for the area by providing a full range of support for the recruitment of the final market
· Check that the protocols and procedures related to the hiring organization are compatible and fully aligned with the labor laws for all end markets in the region.
· Contribute to the development of BAT WAA resourcing strategy with responsibility for full implementation to ensure a continuous flow of talent in the organization.
· Forecast future needs of people based on demand signals from the business units
· Ensure full compliance with regional guidelines on search and selection
· The use of debt recruitment portal of the company (Jobs @ bat) for the open approach of resources
· Source and develop appropriate channels for the talent of local sourcing and within the sub-region WAA ensure that resourcing practices in the area are consistent WRT tools, standards, practices, etc.
· Effectively use and negotiate the services of executive search firms or employment agencies in the region
· Ensuring the integrity and consistency of the e-recruitment process in the area supervising the administration of e-recruitment portal for its own Area
· Role Model leadership behavior to internal and external stakeholders
· Forecasting and planning needs pipeline of talent for the region based on various scenarios of the business model
· Prepare, update and understand the intelligence related to the talents of the region (including information on sales, trends, talents and ideas of industry)
· Prepare the talent review, ensuring that all necessary documents – presentations, supporting documents and minutes and tracking action plans are available
· Implement dashboards and indicators to measure and monitor the delivery progress and impact of all projects in the area of talent, initiative and work flow development Talent.
· Comparable companies in the survey to establish best practices and new developments in all activities related to healing and evaluates their application to British American Tobacco to provide leading-edge position is maintained.
· Establish and maintain internal and external networks to access information on the dynamics of the external labor market.
· Develop strong relationships with suppliers of key talent (recruitment agencies, training providers and preferred suppliers, etc. graduates sources)
· Use these relationships to ensure that the awareness and attractiveness of British American Tobacco Nigeria as an employer of choice is improved.
· The position requires the incumbent to have a degree in social sciences or a related business field. CIPMN associate member or relevant professional association HR
· Generalist / Specialist Progressive HR experience of 5 years or more with at least 2 years in recruitment
· Excellent communication skills.
· Interpersonal and influence are needed.
· Knowledge of relevant Nigerian and West African Labour Legislation.
Working at BAT, British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organization with a long established history and a bright and vibrant future. Thank you to our people that we continued to generate growth and exceed expectations in a market increasingly complex and difficult.
Our goal is to become the first tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and the big global brands of public responsibility.