Current jobs in Nigeria for an internal auditor .The Abidjan-Lagos Corridor Organization is seeking to recruit for the executive secretariat.
- INTERNAL AUDITOR
JOB LOCATION : Executive Secretariat of ALCO / Cotonou-Benin
CONTRACT DURATION : One year renewable
LANGUAGES : French and English
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT: August 2013
- Master degree in Auditing, Accounting or management control
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in an accounting firm or an internal audit department of a company
- Experience in the development and implementation of risk based audit plans
- Ability to be independent and cultivate independence in the management of record
- Knowledge of procedures of the global fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria is an advantage
- Proficient in the use of software programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Projects, Accounting software, etc
- Fluency in English or French with working knowledge of the other language.
- Immediate availability
HOW TO APPLY for the Current jobs in Nigeria for an internal auditor
Send sealed application containing Motivation letter, Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates bearing the advertised position not later than 9 o’clock, 9th July 2013 to Dr Justin Koffi, Executive Secretary – ALCO; Immeuble Alapini Rue 234 camp Guezo; 02 BP 2302 Cotonou. TEL: +229 21 31 35 79 / 21 31 35 91; FAX: +229 21 31 36 52; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org