SAVE THE CHILDREN CAREER OPPORTUNITIES : NGO jobs in Nigeria at Save the Children
First established in the UK in 1919, separate national organizations have been set up in more than twenty-eight countries, sharing the aim of improving the lives of children through education, health care and economic opportunities, as well as emergency aid in cases of natural disasters, war and conflict.
Today, twenty-eight national Save the Children organizations participate in the international Save the Children Alliance – a global network of nonprofit organizations working in over 120 countries around the world. In addition to promoting greater public awareness of the needs and rights of children worldwide, Alliance members coordinate emergency relief efforts, helping to protect children from the effects of disasters, both natural and manmade
- WASH OFFICER – KATSINA
- Execution of WASH component of the project such as construction/rehabilitation, follow up on community hygiene groups, and collaboration with WASH stakeholders at state/LGA levels
- BSC in Geology, Geography or other WASH-related fields
- At least three years post-graduation experience, advanced degree is added advantage
- Past experience with other local and international NGOs, Experience in Nutrition and in community based programmes, Training and experience on borehole and VIP latrine construction/rehabilitation; and Community mobilization and advocacy experience.
- IMPLEMENTATION ADVISOR – KATSINA
- Assist field implementation of the ECHO-supported CMAM project through mentoring and supervision and also take lead in stock and medical supplies management
- BSC in Pharmacy-related fields, Public Health, Nutrition or any other relevant fields
- At least 5 years of professional experience in implementing health and/or nutrition programmes, experience in CMAM programming, experience in Logistic and Supply Chain Management, experience in management, coordination or advisory positions; previous experience with other local and international NGOs
METHOD OF APPLICATION for the NGO jobs in Nigeria at Save the Children
Send CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable to Nigeria.Recruitment@savethechildren.org state the position and location in the subject field