Oil and Gas jobs June 2013
A major African Conglomerate, one of the largest in the downstream oil and gas sector require the expertise of a
- CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO)
- Assisting the CEO in fostering the group’s business vision
- identifying and securing large funding opportunities for the group
- Executing best practice strategies to ensure effective inflow of cash
- Ensuring protection of the business and financial assets of the group
- Implementation and maintenance of strong budget management, purchasing, regulatory compliance, contract, staff pension and payroll plans.
- Overseeing all activities regarding to group’s tax, audit as well as financial reporting obligations
- Coordinating the growth and expansion strategies of the group
- Minimum of 12-15 years experience in a related function
- Good management & financial background preferably a professional accounting qualification
- Reliable capability of financial accounting and corporate finance
- Excellent business strategy and strategy execution skills.
- Exposure with globally respected businesses
- confidence to stand up for professional principles and convictions
- Record of business leadership achievements secured in challenging business environments
- Ability to provide practical business leadership.
- Comfort with macroeconomics
- Familiar with the dynamics of the oil sector, power sector reforms as well as African business opportunities in retailing in retailing
- Maximum age of 45 years
MODE OF APPLICATION for the Oil and Gas jobs June 2013
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us not later than one week of this publication. All CV’s must include a one-page career/pedigree profile of the applicant.