At APM Terminals, the results provide you the material. We will give you lots of responsibility right from the start and plenty of opportunities to reach your full potential. For all of our employees, we offer fair, competitive compensation and rewards that include opportunities for ongoing development. Since our talented employees are the foundation of our business success and our culture, we reward performance in a manner that promotes the continued success
Value and the leadership team.
• An open and engaging working environment.
• A wide range of career opportunities abroad.
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic environment.
• competitive compensation
• The primary responsibility will be to ensure the completeness of all sources of income from activities Gate ship / shore, and court.
• Scan all / ships Quay related activities and ensure they are properly recorded in the ship operations and activities are timely and properly charged to Shipping Lines / operators depending on the price ratio.
• Analyze all related court activities and ensure they are properly recorded and properly charged to customers.
• Coordinate with the GSC to ensure revenue is recognized and accounted
• Analyze the container door-to-door and reports and ensure that all activities are charged to paying customers. In addition, the analyst turnover should ensure that the waivers of all customers, refunds are carefully examined and analyzed and taken into account in the system.
• The analyst turnover should also conduct an audit on a regular basis at the container to ensure that each container is fully paid.
• Analyze the manual standby and ensure proper lifting procedures followed the reasoning
• The analyst must prepare income fortnightly and monthly reports and justify each source of income based on various operating data.
• Any other task given by Revenue Controller / FM / CFO
Who we are looking for
Requires a college degree in business or accounting or related discipline
requires at least three (3) to five (5) years experience in accounting / auditing generally more responsible, preferably in the private sector, and transportation or related industry.
Requires general understanding of financial transactions and audit trails
must have a good understanding and working knowledge of specific accounting software (preferably IFS). Requires proficiency in various applications and software programs, specifically Excel.
Requires knowledge and understanding of the procedures of terminal operations and comprehensive income.
Attention to detail and the spirit of inquiry with passion for number crunching.
requires the ability to interpret policies and procedures applicable to the company, applying them consistently and without discrimination.
requires sufficient understanding of the various concepts of accounting to examine and interpret accounting and operational data.
requires a high level of planning and organization.
Requires interpersonal skills.
Must be self starter results and able to deliver
should be able to handle pressure and meet deadlines
Must be able to exercise discretion and good judgment
must be able to process the information of the company with confidentiality and discretion.
Follow these topics: Banking finance and Admin jobs