Engineering Jobs in Nigeria at Shell Petroleum July 8 2013
Shell companies have been finding and producing oil and gas around the world for over a century. Today, we have interests in exploration and production companies in over 80 countries and employ approximately 90,000 people.
This is a technically challenging work environment characterized by a continuing need for research, the pursuit of new technologies and the introduction of new working methods. It requires people who thrive in a culture that encourages and rewards innovation, collaboration and the ability to learn from success and failure.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader in the oil industry in Nigeria. It is capable of producing an average of more than one million barrels of oil equivalent per day. The activities of the company are concentrated in the Niger Delta and adjoining shallow waters where it is located in an area of the mining concession of oil of about 30,000 square kilometers.
Responsibilities for this Engineering Jobs in Nigeria at Shell Petroleum July 8 2013:
• Safe design and programming in particular security processes.
• Ensure good design is robust to deal with incidents of controll.
• Complete and detailed design including final well trajectory, casing depths of fine tuning the program of drilling fluids and cementing program to ensure that the wells will be achieved.
• Perform the drag torque and hydraulic calculations, assemblies drilling design to ensure that the well is within the capabilities of platform and drilling performance optimization.
• Compile detailed drilling program to achieve the performance objectives of the company (cost, performance and schedule).
• Comply with policies, standards and procedures, the use of computer tools approved the development of the final design and drilling program.
• Identify and implement ideas to improve performance by repeating the highlights and composites, reducing the NPT, using new techniques / technologies and changing procedures.
• The chilled AFE estimates.
• equipment and services using SAP commands.
• Monitor the time and cost trends.
• Compile end of the report well.
Requirements for this Engineering Jobs in Nigeria at Shell Petroleum July 8 2013:
• A professional engineer with a university degree in a relevant discipline in engineering or science.
• A minimum of 7 years of experience in executive function well, commercial and contract activities and technology
• Valid IWCF certification
• Possess highly developed technical skills enhanced by the experience and knowledge of the delivery process and
Writing skills • Good analytical, communication and computer with ease and familiarity with drilling engineering software.
• Excellent command of the English language, both orally and in writing.
Registration Deadline: Monday, July 15, 2013
Number of Vacancies: 3
Follow these topics: Engineering Oil and Gas Jobs