Nigerian Government Jobs July 2013 There are vacant positions in The Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria.
- BURSAR: CONTISS 15
The Bursar is the chief Finance Officer of the University and will be responsible for reporting the day-to-day financial administration and control of the financial affairs of the university. to the Vice Chancellor
- Honours degree in Accounting, Economics, Financial Management from recognized institution
- Should possess professional accounting qualifications. A higher degree will be an advantage
- Not less than 15 years post honours degree and ten years post professional qualification experience
- Must be in the Deputy bursar position in a university of equivalent with a minimum of 3 years in the post
- Must be computer literate with good knowledge of accounting and auditing software
- Must be healthy physically and mentally and be free from financial embarrassment
- Not more than 60 years old at the point of assumption of duty.
The successful candidate shall hold office for a single term of five years in line with Universities Miscellaneous Act 2012.
- DIRECTOR OF WORKS AND SERVICES: CONTISS 15
The director of works and Services is the Chief Technical and Maintenance Officer of the University and is responsible for the day-to-day running and maintenance of University building, roads, water boreholes
- Good honours degree in Civil/Structural, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering registrable with COREN
- Minimum of 15 years post qualification experience
- Must not be below the post of Deputy Director of Works and Maintenance in University or Similar Institution.
- Must be a registered member of a professional body such as NSE and COREN
The successful candidate will hold office for five years from the day of assumption of office and may be re-appointed as may be determined by the university laws & the governing council.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit 25 copies of Certificates other relevant credentials and CV which should contain among other things:
Name in full (surname fist in capital letters), Date and place of birth, Nationality, State of Origin, permanent home address, present postal address, marital status, Number and ages of Children, Educational Institutions attended with dates and qualifications obtained including membership of relevant professional bodies if any, work experience including full details of former and present posts with dates, list of publications if any, other relevant activities outside current employment, Major professional achievements, contributions including awards received if any, Names and addresses of three referees.
The nominated referees should be requested to forward their reference report on them under separate and confidential cover direct to:
Federal University of Technology, Akure
Akure, Ondo State
Applicants should submit a statement of his/her vision of FUTA for the next five years. All applications should reach the University before the expiration of 6 weeks from the date of advert.