Oil and gas jobs at Intel for Telecommunications (Telco) Sector Business Development Manager
Date: June 15, 2013
Location: Lagos, NG
Telecommunications (Telco) Sector Business Development Manager – 703540
The Telecommunications Business Development Manager is a senior position responsible for accelerating revenue growth and profitability by developing business relationships with third parties to complete the platform / product portfolios and business units accomplish strategic business unit objectives. They will conduct complex business transactions transaction design and contract closure negotiations with companies that have a positive and significant impact of the bottom line of the business and / or competitive position.
Other responsibilities include:
- Build a mobile device business plan for selected countries
- Develop and communicate market analysis on mobile devices
- Create demand for mobile devices based on Intel
- Sales Intel-based mobile devices to / from client / partner (operator, distributors, major retailers, local OEM) Local
- Own, manage and develop relationships with key customers (operators, distributors, major retailers, local OEM)
- Cooperate and support OEM partners
- Collaborate with local ISV community in the development of localized and differentiated experiences for mobile devices
- 10 + years or equivalent work experience in the telecommunications operator or OEM smartphone.
- 5 + years or equivalent work experience on mobile phones / smartphones in business development or sales.
- Experience of account management, including participation in C-level executives
- Experience in negotiating contracts and planning and business analysis.
- Strong local skills and market knowledge, direct access to distributors and has a network across the sub-region.
- Proficiency in a relevant field.
- Ability to speak English is essential and French will be an added advantage.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience in managing a portfolio of mobile device
- Experience in marketing of mobile devices, including campaigns.
- Skills in project management.
Job Category: Sales
Primary Location: Nigeria-Nigeria, Lagos
Full / Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Regular / Temporary: Regular
Date: January 24, 2013
Apply before: January 24, 2014
Intel Sales and Marketing Group provides world-class support to the OEM level, the developer and the end user. In addition, the group is involved in Internet and e-commerce strategies and execution of product strategies worldwide Intel ® brand. Intel’s product range expansion and recent acquisitions provide great opportunities in sales and marketing, now and in the future for both technical and business-oriented.
Declaration Display: N / A
Employment sectors: Telecommunications, Telecom, Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, technology, management, marketing …