The British Council is the world’s leading cultural relations organization and creates opportunities for people in the UK and worldwide to understand each other, to work together and learn from one another. We see this as crucial to building secure, more prosperous and sustainable futures for us all. We build trust and understanding between different countries and cultures and develop strong international links that are of benefit to people in Britain and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the below position below:
Job Title: Head of Facilities Operations
Department: Business Support Services
- As Head of Facilities Operations, Nigeria with accountability for Facilities and Estates, you will work closely with the Nigeria senior team and the Resources teams to deliver and manage a fit for purpose estate and facilities function, leading on delivery of planned large-scale premises projects.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- In this role, you will be in charge of Strategy development and implementation Management and delivery of the estates function Procurement and supplier management -Championing relevant risk management.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a similar role within the corporate sector, public /NGO sector
- Experience in a similar role in an international organisation is Desirable. So is membership (by examination) of an internationally accredited organisation such as IOSH or NFPA.
- Experience managing and working in a multi-disciplinary property or estates team.
- Education to degree level or equivalent with a professional qualification in a property-related discipline supported by full membership of and accreditation with a relevant professional property institute (such as RICS, RIBA, BIFM or CIBSE in the UK or relevant regional equivalent.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2017.