Alpha Mead Facilities is an organisation with the goal of being the best 3 Facility management companies in the world, currently AMF is present in more than five African countries, in addition, we plan to have another head office in Dubai and also open new offices around the globe. With AMF you will be given the best process and people to work with. One of our businesses that is majorly into real estate development is in need of Real Estate Analyst.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
You will be required to apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Ensure that Reconciliation of all bank accounts indicating the elements of Interest on Loan/Overdraft and other bank charges are up to date.
- Interact with the internal and external auditors and also maintain relationship with the company’s bankers
- Payroll administration and accounting
- Maintenance of Accounts Payables and payments of vendors and other supplier of goods and services
- Maintenance of Account Receivables, Billing of respective clients, and recommendation of appropriate Credit Control Policy
- Administration of the company’s tax payment system, including the compilation and remittance of Staff PAYE tax deducted, Staff pension contribution, VAT collected and withholding tax deducted
- Interact with tax and other regulatory/statutory authority.
- Ensuring compliance with the Financial and Management Accounting Guidelines and Procedure Manual and all internal control approved by the company from time to time.
- A B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- ICAN / ACCA
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Knowledge of Finance,Accounting, Budgeting, and Cost Control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications. Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th March 2017.