Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At FADAC Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges .
Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
Our client is an FMCG operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home sales electronic products. They are currently in need of B2B Manager in Abuja.
Job Title: B2B Sales Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Abuja
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements regional sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes regional sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A background preferably working in the home appliances industry ideally within B2B – a must.
- A proven and impressive new business development track record, with excellent experience of the full sales life cycle within the gaming industry – a must.
- B2B sales experience in a client facing environment, preferably with experience of selling gaming software and/or data services – a must.
- At least 5 years of experience in implementation of product developments according to demand and profitability potential – a must.
- Experience in identifying suitable businesses and partners through strategic marketing.·
- Great communication skills.
- Proactive and highly organized with strong time management and planning skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under high pressure.
- High level of initiative and drive.
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Akwa Ibom
Responsible to: Chief Financial and Operating Officer
- Responsible for accounting and benefits administration.
Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable:
- Review payables and receivables for accuracy;
- Serve as liaison between branch and funding sources regarding billing issues;
- Manage accounts payable and communications with vendors;
- Process accounts payable weekly;
- Prepare monthly budget reports for clinical programs;
- Prepare and assist with annual audit;
- Maintain manual and automated accounting records;
- Assist in preparation of various monthly, quarterly and year-end reports to State and Federal agencies;
- Maintain fixed assets list and depreciation schedule;
- Reconcile general ledger and bank accounts;
- Responsible for journal entries relating to daily operations and month/quarter/year end closing;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Chief Financial and Operating Officer
- Enter accounting data into the computerized system to update and maintain this system;
- Maintain procedural requirements to facilitate entering and processing data in the computerized system;
Essential Job Requirements
- Attention to detail and strong critical-thinking skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field;
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures;
- Computer skills with knowledge of various software including but not limited to, data bases; spreadsheets, and word processors;
- Ability to use sense of hearing for telephone contact with employees and vendors;
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain customer and employee confidentiality;
- Ability to work within the framework of a management team.
- PS: Must be Female
- 2+ years of full cycle accounting;
- Effective language, punctuation, spelling and communication skills;
- Ability to type 40 – 60 words per minute;
Salary is within 80,000 – 100,000.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com